ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Urban Meyer having chest pains
Bewbies 09:44 AM 08-01-2018
Chest pains report unconfirmed following this report.

Text messages I have obtained, an exclusive interview w/the victim & other information I have learned shows Ohio State coach Urban Meyer knew in 2015 of domestic abuse allegations against a member of his coaching staff despite his denial last week https://t.co/fcxi8GKyeI

— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) August 1, 2018

He's trending on twitter, and most everyone is taking the under as to if he makes it to kickoff for the 2018 season now. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:46 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
It's called a slow day at work sweetheart.
May I recommend masturbating in the men's room instead? It would probably help level you out.

I mean I don't care if you masturbate in the mens room or anything. And to prove it, I'm going to NOT write several posts telling you how little I care about whether or not you masturbate in the mens room.

It's just how I roll.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:55 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Seems like a trash person that's a great football coach.

Cool.
Well I think being trashy helps get him a recruiting advantage. Especially when you're unapologetic about it. Take away that advantage in say the NFL and he would be a terrible head coach.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:16 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I think his scumbag skillset would fit in nicely @ Notre Dame where pedophilia is supported.
Edgy and rich comment as always.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:25 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
I think it is hysterical that fans from other cities comment on our fan base as if they live here. I work in Columbus and live outside of Columbus, are there idiot fans who have nothing better to do than devote their lives to the Buckeyes, I am sure there are, but not a ton. If you want that you need to head up to Cleveland. Most Buckeye fans are reasonable, as I would most Chiefs fans are. I know plenty of "diehard" fans whose lives go on just like everybody else's when the Buckeyes lose. Just because whatever city you are in has 5 retarded Buckeye fans, doesn't mean anything.
When I was tending bar on High Street, the Buckeye fans were largely an insufferable flock of obnoxious rubes whose understanding of football began and ended with where they could buy a scarlet and gray shirt.

Glad to hear Columbus isn't like that anymore.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:26 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
May I recommend masturbating in the men's room instead? It would probably help level you out.

I mean I don't care if you masturbate in the mens room or anything. And to prove it, I'm going to NOT write several posts telling you how little I care about whether or not you masturbate in the mens room.

It's just how I roll.
Have you done it before? I have and it felt great!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:27 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Edgy and rich comment as always.
Wasn't going for that more so posting the truth and you're a bitch. Like always.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:35 PM 12-04-2018
Wasn't going for that more so posting the truth and you're a bitch. Like always.
Hahaha!! I'll wear being called a bitch by the most useless poster and biggest piece of shit on CP like a badge of honor. You could die in a fire tomorrow and nobody inside or outside CP would give a fiddler's fuck.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:37 PM 12-04-2018
Hahaha!! I'll wear being called a bitch by the most useless poster and biggest piece of shit on CP like a badge of honor. You could die in a fire tomorrow and nobody inside or outside CP would give a fiddler's ****.
I would be big mad too if I lived in Witchita Kansas and cheered for a school that sympathizes with pedophilia.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:43 PM 12-04-2018
I would be big mad too if I lived in Witchita Kansas and cheered for a school that sympathizes with pedophilia.
I graduated from that school. You see, some of us actually went to accredited universities and graduated. I mean I can see how Nebraska sucked you into their fan hood with all the corn fed fatties in Lincoln, but some of us have a stronger bond to the schools we support.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:47 PM 12-04-2018
I graduated from that school. You see, some of us actually went to accredited universities and graduated. I mean I can see how Nebraska sucked you into their fan hood with all the corn fed fatties in Lincoln, but some of us have a stronger bond to the schools we support.
Yeah and now you live in Wichita. Boy that degree from that shithiole took you places :-)
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:50 PM 12-04-2018
Yeah and now you live in Wichita. Boy that degree from that shithiole took you places :-)
I live in Wichita because it is close to my parents who are getting up there in age. You live in Kansas City which is a much larger city, but you make less money than me, have nobody who gives two shits about you, and are really insignificant to those you interact with on a daily basis. So tell me again how your entire self-worth is wrapped up into the zip code you live in.
[Reply]
O.city 12:52 PM 12-04-2018
Well, this thread got weird fast.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:52 PM 12-04-2018
Income and internet message board popularity smack :-) so mad
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:55 PM 12-04-2018
Income and internet message board popularity smack :-) so mad
Location and priest pedophilia smack. Gee you are so edgy!!
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:56 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Well, this thread got weird fast.
That's because Billay is a bitch who always feels he needs to post something super edgy to make himself look tough.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Up