ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 97
« First < 46869293949596 97 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:20 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
BB literally ran away from questions.
Literally.

He's always been a dick-bag with the media, but now he's illustrating that he's refusing to own responsibility for his actions. Instead he just runs away.

It's as bad of a look as any.
[Reply]
arrwheader 12:22 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The more he goes up there and does that shit the more i lose respect for him.

Man the fuck up and answer the questions. You signed that POS, deal with it. Quit fucking hiding and dodging questions. You knew what was coming with his signing, you did it anyway.

Not quit acting like a bitch about it.
Much respect for BB but I agree you signed this controversial mother fucker who didn't tell you about the impending lawsuit coming against him and you still kept and and played him. Them surprise the fuck stick goes out and does something else and you act like a little bitch about it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:22 PM 09-20-2019
Meanwhile, Robert Kraft received ZERO consequences for paying for handy's from mamasan.
[Reply]
TEX 12:22 PM 09-20-2019
The more he goes up there and does that shit the more i lose respect for him.

Man the **** up and answer the questions. You signed that POS, deal with it. Quit ****ing hiding and dodging questions. You knew what was coming with his signing, you did it anyway.

Not quit acting like a bitch about it.
That's what Belichick does with everything though - not just this. Yes - he knew the questions would be coming, and this is how he intended to deal with it. They don't acknowledge the stuff in public.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:23 PM 09-20-2019
It's unbelievable the shit this franchise gets away with.
[Reply]
arrwheader 12:24 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Much respect for BB but I agree you signed this controversial mother fucker who didn't tell you about the impending lawsuit coming against him and you still kept and and played him. Them surprise the fuck stick goes out and does something else and you act like a little bitch about it.

If you aren't going to release him or suspend him then at least be prepared to answer questions cowards.

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:25 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
That's what Belichick does with everything though - not just this. Yes - he knew the questions would be coming, and this is how he intended to deal with it. They don't acknowledge the stuff in public.
Sure, but this isn't an injury report we're talking about.

Show some class. Don't throw a fit and walk off the stage because you're being bombarded with questions that you brought onto yourself, your team and your city.
[Reply]
TEX 12:27 PM 09-20-2019

Show some class. Don't throw a fit and walk off the stage because you're being bombarded with questions that you brought onto yourself, your team and your city.
I get what you're saying, and completely agree. Just that he's a ****head and that's him. He shouldn't be allowed to do it - but until Roger comes down on him for doing so, he's not changing. Kraft sure won't do a thing about it.
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 12:33 PM 09-20-2019

He did answer them. He indicated he had no further comment on the situation. How does him standing there and repeating that for 10 minutes as they refuse to listen to, hear, or comprehend him help anyone?

Also he is under no obligation to provide further comment regarding that situation, no matter how much the media may wish he was.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 12:35 PM 09-20-2019
I hope that at the very least this becomes somewhat of a distraction to the team and a huge annoyance to BB
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:36 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
He did answer them. He indicated he had no further comment on the situation. How does him standing there and repeating that for 10 minutes as they refuse to listen to, hear, or comprehend him help anyone?

Also he is under no obligation to provide further comment regarding that situation, no matter how much the media may wish he was.
"No comment" is not a suitable answer, clearly. Not with something of this magnitude. I get that you're conditioned to accept that as an answer, but it's a verbal middle finger not an answer.
[Reply]
PatsWinAgain 12:37 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Congrats on beating a first year starter. Won’t happen this year. You sure seem hurt because we have the best qb in the league and your run is over!
Get back to me when Kansas City wins anything significant.

Yes Mahomes is a great QB. He was a great QB last year too, that didn't win jack shit. But yes he's good.
[Reply]
jettio 12:39 PM 09-20-2019
To be fair to Bill Belichick, the reporters are not asking the right questions.

Reporter should ask if Josh McDaniels has designed any plays since AB is in the room dropping his drawers and thumping coaches and players with his ding-a-ling.
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 12:49 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by PatsWinAgain:
Get back to what ever rat hole you climbed out of, fuckstick.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:03 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by PatsWinAgain:

Yes Mahomes is a great QB. He was a great QB last year too, that didn't win jack shit. But yes he's good.
Thanks for your insight rape lover. Next caller!

Bam wow zoohie *siren*
[Reply]
Page 96 of 97
« First < 46869293949596 97 >
Up