< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl LIV - Miami, FL Roll Call Thread
SuperBowl4 07:24 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Bunch of rich assholes.
:-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:04 PM 01-19-2020
Yeah I don’t see me having the ability to pay 5k per ticket plus travel. I’ll be watching at home.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 07:04 PM 01-19-2020
*checks price*

*furiously entering contests*
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 01:19 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
*checks price*

*furiously entering contests*
Well dang. Got invited over to friends’ house tonight for dinner. Casual. Then after dinner they reveal that they and some other people from my church chipped in and are sending my wife and me to the game. Flying in Friday. I’m in total shock.
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 01:25 AM 01-24-2020
Well dang. Got invited over to friends’ house tonight for dinner. Casual. Then after dinner they reveal that they and some other people from my church chipped in and are sending my wife and me to the game. Flying in Friday. I’m in total shock.
Wow! That’s amazing.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:17 AM 01-24-2020
Very cool, congrats!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:27 AM 01-24-2020
That's great! You have a bunch of great friends!
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 08:30 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
That's great! You have a bunch of great friends!
I didn't sleep all night last night. Partially because we're actually going to the freaking Super Bowl but mainly because of the friends.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:02 PM 01-24-2020
I didn't sleep all night last night. Partially because we're actually going to the freaking Super Bowl but mainly because of the friends.
Let me know your seats and/or if you are going to the party Sat. Night. I would be great to meet as many Chiefs fans as possible!
[Reply]
F150 07:08 PM 01-19-2020
too rich for this old guy but no doubt if we win Ill be at the parade
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:14 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
too rich for this old guy but no doubt if we win Ill be at the parade
What day would the parade be Tuesday Wednessday or thursday do you think?
[Reply]
xbarretx 09:22 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
What day would the parade be Tuesday Wednessday or thursday do you think?
I keep waiting to figure that out as well. It’s horse before the carriage but now that we live in Dallas I need to be ready ahead of time to make the drive up to KC. #FirstWorldProblems

I’m guessing Tuesday for the parade but who knows ...
[Reply]
BWillie 07:16 PM 01-19-2020
i will be at power and light in the subzero cold drunk out of my mind.

i am a good luck charm btw. royals 2015
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:20 PM 01-19-2020
What's the best time to buy tickets? My account wasn't selected in the Chiefs lottery and my son and I want to go. I already booked airfare and hotel a couple weeks ago.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:21 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
What's the best time to buy tickets? My account wasn't selected in the Chiefs lottery and my son and I want to go. I already booked airfare and hotel a couple weeks ago.
I've read ticket prices go up right after the conference championship games and then usually drift down toward the actual event. I also think it's going to be better for lower ticket prices if the 49ers make it as they don't have the same sort of global presence as the Packers.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up