ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Looks like Speaks put in work this offseason...
NIUhuskies 04:10 PM 05-21-2019
but not at the gym...jesus christ does he look fat and out of shape. i'm sure the coaches were thrilled

I wanted to believe...I truly did... pic.twitter.com/wB32u1cYSB

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) May 21, 2019

vs last yr

#Chiefs’ rookie Breeland Speaks made his presence felt against the Jaguars, totaling seven pressures (2 QB Hits and 5 QB Hurries) on a career-high 56 defensive snaps. He played a combined 60 defensive snaps in weeks 1-4, per @PFF. pic.twitter.com/0sacM3II3B

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) October 9, 2018

[Reply]
RunKC 08:00 AM 06-07-2019
Even Spags knows Sutton was a moron. He’s gonna play Speaks next to Jones a lot.

Originally Posted by :
“He was playing a position that was a little different for him,” Spagnuolo said of Speaks’ rookie sesaon. “I actually went back and watched his college tape — he was inside a lot. He was a defensive end. He did some good things. I think he’s a little more comfortable being there. But we’ve got a ways to go.”

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...tml#storylink=

[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:08 PM 06-07-2019
Lol...ah so its "blame Sutton" is now gonna be the default for Speaks sucking ass...got it.

We should just blame him for everything and completely disregard Speaks looking like a overweight slow fat lethargic dumpster fire.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:10 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Lol...ah so its "blame Sutton" is now gonna be the default for Speaks sucking ass...got it.
So Speaks wasn’t clearly out of position?

I’m not really interested in blaming anyone, but it’s pretty obvious that he wasn’t an OLB, and it’s certainly not his fault.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:11 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Even Spags knows Sutton was a moron. He’s gonna play Speaks next to Jones a lot.
Let's hope it works out.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:29 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So Speaks wasn’t clearly out of position?

I’m not really interested in blaming anyone, but it’s pretty obvious that he wasn’t an OLB, and it’s certainly not his fault.
He was...Everyone here on CP claims he wasnt....I'm just going with the flow. Trust Reid and Veach CP says...:-)

I've always thought he was too fat n slow, far too unathletic to play anywhere but DT.

I really hope for Chiefs sake he tears it up on DL...I just don't have any hope for the guy.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:13 PM 06-07-2019
Do you remember any Spags players in NY looking like that ?
[Reply]
RunKC 05:11 PM 06-09-2019
GET THAT HYPE TRAIN ROLLING BOYS

Originally Posted by :
2019 breakout player: Breeland Speaks, defensive end. The Chiefs moved up in the 2018 NFL Draft to select Speaks in Round 2, so the team obviously was very excited about his potential. There were flashes in his rookie season, although he recorded just 1.5 sacks. But the hiring of Steve Spagnuolo as coordinator and the shift to a 4-3 defense should help his growth in the NFL.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300..._source=Direct

I doubt this shit happens, but if it does, I will blow Veach.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:31 PM 06-09-2019

But will you blow Spags? And if so can I help?
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:56 AM 06-10-2019

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
But will you blow Spags? And if so can I help?
HomoeroticPlanet.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 11:05 AM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Do you remember any Spags players in NY looking like that ?
Snacks.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:36 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by :
The pride of the AAF, CB Keith Reaser, had a strong breakup on a pass from Chad Henne. As Spagnuolo has noted with Breeland Speaks and Tanoh Kpassagnon, he's using them in a variety of ways, outside and in. Look to be carving out nice roles for themselves in 2019.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:37 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I was at a Royals game once when Moustakas was on the team. He came up to the plate and some old fat guy yelled, “C’mon Moose you fat fuck!!!”

This is how I will cheer for Speaks this year.
That might have been me.
[Reply]
O.city 06:02 PM 06-11-2019
Hopefully it works out

I try not to put much stock in ol dl stuff until the pads come on
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:21 PM 06-11-2019
Think that was pretty easy to determine once they hired Spagnuolo. They're going to flash a lot of different looks and guys are gonna line up allover.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08:55 PM 08-10-2019
Awful
[Reply]
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Up