ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 25
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith being shopped around?
wutamess 07:47 AM 08-18-2017
I was listening to 610 on the radio this morning and they were gushing over PMII. They were mentioning that the Chiefs were possibly entertaining AS to Jacksonville because of their confidence in PHII. They said there were trade rumors yesterday regarding this situation so I thought I'd come on here and find something but... NOTHING!

You guys heard anything?
link if so?

They also played a Mike Vick interview of him talking about PMII and Vick spoke highly of him as well. I think the interview clip was of Vick on the Cowherd show.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:51 PM 08-18-2017
Chiefsplanet: Where games are decided by yards, not points.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:54 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Chiefsplanet: Where games are decided by yards, not points.
Yeah, that's just plain silly
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:55 PM 08-18-2017
Good post.

Just quit engaging this guy. He's either a troll, or lacks intelligence.

Neither are worth your time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8UoOp-EyZE

Awesome run D! Now that's an elite D for ya!
[Reply]
RunKC 03:56 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
This doesn't prove anything. I said they are a great redzone D but the best Ds don't give up a lot of yds. Chiefs D gives up far too many yds, especially on the ground, to be considered great. They are not there yet.

In 2015 they were a great D in pretty much all phases we just got killed by injuries come playoff time otherwise we may have beaten the Pats. But that's a different year I was talking about 2016
What decides games on the scoreboard?

A. Yards
B. Points
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:57 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yeah, that's just plain silly
You hold one of the most potent offenses in the league to 18 points - a full TD under their season average - and out of the end zone - but ERRR MUH GOD ALL DOOOOHS YARDS!
[Reply]
RunKC 04:00 PM 08-18-2017
Good post.

Just quit engaging this guy. He's either a troll, or lacks intelligence.

Neither are worth your time.
Yeah you're right. The posting style and constant replies to Alex point to this poster being a Tiger must IMO
[Reply]
notorious 04:01 PM 08-18-2017
It's stupid. PA is just being a bastard.

That's all I needed to read to confirm it.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:14 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
What decides games on the scoreboard?

A. Yards
B. Points
B. Points

Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith and our offense have done their job in that sense for the majority of the games he has been here yet you Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith haters still complain so what do you care anyway?

Regardless our D needs to get better. If you disagree then you are blind in your Smitty hatred.
[Reply]
rico 04:22 PM 08-18-2017
B. Points

Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith and our offense have done their job in that sense for the majority of the games he has been here yet you Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith haters still complain so what do you care anyway?

Regardless our D needs to get better. If you disagree then you are blind in your Smitty hatred.
Wait a second...what is that stat that has to do with Alex...like his record when the opposing team manages to score 24 or more points? I don't remember what it is, but it indicates that an Alex-led team is essentially hopeless if an opposing team scores more than 24 points...

Let's not act like Smith-led offenses have done their job at putting an abundance of points on the board, squirrel tits.
[Reply]
notorious 04:23 PM 08-18-2017
He's already shown his ass, Rico. No need to feed his attention whoring.
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:25 PM 08-18-2017

Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith
Please, for the love of God and all that is holy...stop this. It's fucking ghey and makes you look like a buttfucking moron.
[Reply]
penbrook 04:26 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Please, for the love of God and all that is holy...stop this. It's ****ing ghey and makes you look like a butt****ing moron.
Alex "All I do is win" Smith!!
[Reply]
rico 04:27 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
He's already showed his ass, Rico. No need to feed his attention whoring.
True that...

If it's one group of posters that I've encountered on here that tend to drive me nuts, it's these fans of one player (Alex) who try to proclaim themselves as Chiefs fans, but obviously aren't and would just love it if we failed without the one player they are a fan of (Alex). I don't know why I can't help myself from flaming with those prags.
[Reply]
notorious 04:28 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
True that...

If it's one group of posters that I've encountered on here that drive me nuts, it's these fans of one player (Alex) who try to proclaim themselves as Chiefs fans, but obviously aren't and would just love it if we failed without the one player they are a fan of (Alex). I don't know why I can't help myself from flaming with those prags.
I can't recall a single compliment coming from them towards another player.

While we talk about other subjects and players, they gravitate towards one, and it's obvious why.
[Reply]
OldSchool 04:29 PM 08-18-2017
I think the trade rumors are more to light a fire under Bortles' ass more than anything right now.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 25
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up