ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 103
« First < 45859192939495 96979899 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
scho63 08:12 AM 09-28-2022
I had high hopes for DRob and I was jilted.

I had high hopes for Hardman and it looks like I might be left at the alter for a 2nd time in the last few years.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:13 AM 09-28-2022
Im hoping the staff kinda just wanted to give him the starting wr spot for 4 weeks to see if he could do it since he's the lone returning vet. And then if he can't move onto skyy.

I can tell u this...if mecole gets benched hes going to throw a fit. I imagine the staff knows this as well
[Reply]
-King- 08:27 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Kind of in the minority here but Hardman has the tools to get more separation than most of our WR's. Maybe we just arent using him right. Less thinking more being an athlete. And this isnt me advocating for him to be our number one or anything im just saying when things are stalling out why not just say go beat your fucking guy.
Takes more than just speed to get separation in the nfl.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:27 AM 09-28-2022
Kind of in the minority here but Hardman has the tools to get more separation than most of our WR's. Maybe we just arent using him right. Less thinking more being an athlete. And this isnt me advocating for him to be our number one or anything im just saying when things are stalling out why not just say go beat your ****ing guy.
We need to turn him into a full time gadget guy. He can’t be running these routes that require precision and timing. Too many instances where he’s not in the place mahomes wants him and I don’t think we’ve seen any WR mahomes gets more frustrated with. It’s even more crucial this year. Robinson made a career out of being a scramble drill player. Much as we rip on him the guy was actually really good once a play broke down (not so great within the structure of a play)

At this point what mahomes needs most is someone who knows where to be and who doesn’t need a breadbasket throw to get a completion.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:27 AM 09-28-2022
Kind of in the minority here but Hardman has the tools to get more separation than most of our WR's. Maybe we just arent using him right. Less thinking more being an athlete. And this isnt me advocating for him to be our number one or anything im just saying when things are stalling out why not just say go beat your fucking guy.
Does he though? He's got the speed and quickness, but he doesn't have the crisp route running or football IQ.

We've been asking him to beat his man for the last 3 years and this is where we are, still wondering why he isn't.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:28 AM 09-28-2022
justin watson is a better receiver than hardman lol
[Reply]
jettio 08:37 AM 09-28-2022
Some players are better able to deal with certain injuries.

I like Hardman more than most of the bozos on chiefsplanet that do not know much about tackle football as it is played at the NFL level, but I don't expect Hardman to have a huge game until his foot injury heals.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:54 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We need to turn him into a full time gadget guy. He can’t be running these routes that require precision and timing. Too many instances where he’s not in the place mahomes wants him and I don’t think we’ve seen any WR mahomes gets more frustrated with. It’s even more crucial this year. Robinson made a career out of being a scramble drill player. Much as we rip on him the guy was actually really good once a play broke down (not so great within the structure of a play)

At this point what mahomes needs most is someone who knows where to be and who doesn’t need a breadbasket throw to get a completion.
He showed last year he can produce well as a gadget guy. We didn't utilize him the same as we have in previous years (as much). This year hes being given that opportunity again and hes not producing
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:55 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:

I like Hardman more than most of the bozos on chiefsplanet that do not know much about tackle football as it is played at the NFL level, but I don't expect Hardman to have a huge game until his foot injury heals.
he can't even run a pick right lmao
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:01 AM 09-28-2022

I like Hardman more than most of the bozos on chiefsplanet that do not know much about tackle football as it is played at the NFL level
Yes, please let us defer to your vast knowledge of tackle football as it is played at the NFL level.

Remind us all again jettio, where did you play/coach at the NFL level?

From where I'm sitting you have as much knowledge of this as the rest of us, so you can get down off your high horse and kindly get throat fucked by it.

Hardman has 0 motor. Gives up on routes. 0 awareness. As mentioned, the game ending int happened because he didn't run a simple rub route correctly.

The guy is a fast runner. Period.
[Reply]
mabbott 09:02 AM 09-28-2022
Kind of in the minority here but Hardman has the tools to get more separation than most of our WR's. Maybe we just arent using him right. Less thinking more being an athlete. And this isnt me advocating for him to be our number one or anything im just saying when things are stalling out why not just say go beat your ****ing guy.
The problem is that he doesn't do that! He is a poor route runner, fails to get separation (because he is a poor route runner) and just doesn't do what you want him to do.

If he was a guy that just got open, then they would use him as such. He is not, and the opportunities that he gets deep, he doesn't give effort to make the catch.

I wanted this to be Hardman's year, just like last year and the year before. He should know what he is doing and he just doesn't. This is a complex offense and he either doesn't have the capacity to learn and apply it or he doesn't have the drive/desire to do it.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:03 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
justin watson is a better receiver than hardman lol
It's not even remotely close, Watson should be getting most of his snaps. We've seen the best there is to see out of Hardman. The guy isn't ever going to be more than he is.
[Reply]
R Clark 09:04 AM 09-28-2022

Damn has it been hurt for three years?
[Reply]
lcarus 09:06 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Yes, please let us defer to your vast knowledge of tackle football as it is played at the NFL level.

Remind us all again jettio, where did you play/coach at the NFL level?

From where I'm sitting you have as much knowledge of this as the rest of us, so you can get down off your high horse and kindly get throat fucked by it.

Hardman has 0 motor. Gives up on routes. 0 awareness. As mentioned, the game ending int happened because he didn't run a simple rub route correctly.

The guy is a fast runner. Period.
The ol track star that never became a great football player. We've seen it in the league a million times.

That said I would like to put him back on return duty effective immediately. He can at least do that somewhat well.
[Reply]
jettio 09:08 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Damn has it been hurt for three years?
Hardman has been solid contributor.

Chiefs planet conventional wisdom by the folks that don’t know shit about tackle football is to downgrade CEH, Hardman, Tua and Lamar Jackson.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 103
« First < 45859192939495 96979899 > Last »
Up