ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 34
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
ARROW2 07:26 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Maybe the friend released it once the DA said not enough evidence
Again, why sit on the shit? Just like someone sat on that tape of Kareem getting spit on and slapped....I saw "brutal attack", clicked on it and said, "That's it?" I'm telling you, Tyreek needs to RUN from this crazy bitch, football or not. Seriously!!!!
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:28 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Have you ever been directly accused of punching your child in the chest when he/she is crying and pulled a "What about you?" card?
Again, evidence please....or Shut the F up
[Reply]
Brewski 07:28 PM 04-25-2019
There are things more important than football. Cut this trash already.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:29 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Again, why sit on the shit? Just like someone sat on that tape of Kareem getting spit on and slapped....I saw "brutal attack", clicked on it and said, "That's it?" I'm telling you, Tyreek needs to RUN from this crazy bitch, football or not. Seriously!!!!
If she's the crazy one in the relationship does that make the one who punched her in the stomach when she was pregnant sane?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:29 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
He didn't deny anything when she was talking about him punching the kid in the chest and whipping him with a belt. In fact, he simply responds with, "Okay, so what about you? What you gonna do?"

Do you not consider punching a three-year-old child and whipping him with a belt to be child abuse?
It's a rationalization because Hill is a very good WR. If Hill sucked they would clearly see the abuse.
[Reply]
Cosmos 07:30 PM 04-25-2019
I just listened to this bullshit She is clearly trying to set him up and paint a picture of him as a bad father, which is bullshit. You never told your kid to stop crying? 3 year olds cry, doesn't mean they are terrified. She is trying to get him to admit the shit. I'm telling you SHE AIN'T SHIT!!!! If the Chiefs fall for this bullshit...……..I'm gonna be pissed off.
Reek?
[Reply]
kcpasco 04-25-2019, 07:30 PM
This message has been deleted by kcpasco.
mdchiefsfan 07:31 PM 04-25-2019
Hypothetical: Tyreek, being cleared from all charges, decides to leave to avoid a toxic relationship to avoid future problems. Tape gets released.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:32 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Hypothetical: Tyreek, being cleared from all charges, decides to leave to avoid a toxic relationship to avoid future problems. Tape gets released.
Changes nothing about the past. Should have left the relationship after the first fuck up.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:32 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Sadly minorities are "guilty" until proven innocent in many American's eyes. And this will never change. She recorded him and made accusations which he denied. But hey, the mob party has formed and they want blood. I just pray the Chiefs are smarter today than they were with Kareem. Show some guts and weather the storm because the only team who loses here is us, no-one else. and the same biased hypocrites will turn around and cry when Tyreek signs with another team and we lose in the playoffs AGAIN.
Shut up, retard.
[Reply]
In58men 07:33 PM 04-25-2019
Damn, I’m kind of thinking Hill should go.

I heard the tape. That’s terrible.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:35 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Damn, I’m kind of thinking Hill should go.

I heard the tape. That’s terrible.
It's a terrible attempt at a setup.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:35 PM 04-25-2019
She is talking like someone who has a wire on....it's sad.
[Reply]
Redbled 07:36 PM 04-25-2019
Talk about having a trump card.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:36 PM 04-25-2019
IDK man after yesterday's brutal press conference Reek realizes hes not getting a huge contract and probably threatened his gf some more.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:36 PM 04-25-2019
It's a terrible attempt at a setup.
It's not a setup that womens life is in danger as is the childs.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 34
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up