ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 128
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
staylor26 07:39 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I get Mahomes and Ant in the same era.

Sports just ain't gonna be the same for me in about 15 years lol
Yea, it doesn't get any better than that.

Maybe one day while I'm still alive, my Bulls will finally find their next superstar.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:40 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
I sure hope Chuck finds a home after the Amazon BS. Calling out the garbage tech on Ant. Predicting the wolves win.

Gotta love this Wolves team. Naz is a guy that took less money because he loves the vibe and the city and the team. The Nuggets are not in a position for a war of attrition.

Connelly haters better be burning receipts on that Gobert trade.
Nothing's official yet, is it? There's still a chance TNT will retain the NBA?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:41 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Someone should ask Bob Myers about that one
Sounds more like they were trying to scare the Wolves off :-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:47 PM 05-04-2024
Also... I'm still not predicting a Wolves series win, but I believe I said we'd take it to 6, and I'm even more confident in that prediction.

So are we still of the idiotic belief that you can't win in the playoffs with Gobert?
Haven’t watched many Twolves games but after watching them tonight Goebert is good defensively but is useless on offense. I don’t even remember if he got an offensive rebound except maybe that put back.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:53 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Haven’t watched many Twolves games but after watching them tonight Goebert is good defensively but is useless on offense. I don’t even remember if he got an offensive rebound except maybe that put back.
You need rim protectors. You need defense.

I asked this earlier. Take out Draymond from those Golden State teams and replace him with Gobert. Don't tell me the Warriors don't win a couple rings with Rudy. Hell, I'd say they win the exact same number.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:11 PM 05-04-2024

I asked this earlier. Take out Draymond from those Golden State teams and replace him with Gobert. Don't tell me the Warriors don't win a couple rings with Rudy. Hell, I'd say they win the exact same number.
I’d hate the Warriors less in that case
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:12 PM 05-04-2024

Yes you need defense no disagreement. But no way do the Warriors win with Goebert. Draymond brought his defense but he was also the catalyst alot of times for the offense and routinely brings the ball up the court and initiates the play. He is not a prolific scorer but he will get a double-double and is an excellent passer.

Goebert is just taking up space on offense but you guys need him for defense and he played free safety pretty well tonight.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:25 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Yes you need defense no disagreement. But no way do the Warriors win with Goebert. Draymond brought his defense but he was also the catalyst alot of times for the offense and routinely brings the ball up the court and initiates the play. He is not a prolific scorer but he will get a double-double and is an excellent passer.

Goebert is just taking up space on offense but you guys need him for defense and he played free safety pretty well tonight.
What did you think of Ben Wallace?

Why can't Rudy do what Ben did? He's not as prolific of a defender, but he's waaaay better offensively
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:32 PM 05-04-2024
No the Wolves aren’t dynamic at all. /KC Connection
Who was the clown that said they couldn't compete with the Nuggets, or some****?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:33 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Go Wolves!

Rooted for the Nuggets last year. This year I'm rooting for the Wolves and/or Thunder.
Same. Thunder, Wolves, and Nuggets are my teams. Nuggets got one.

(Cheering for the Pacers (and Magic, maybe?) in the East...)
[Reply]
staylor26 08:35 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Same. Thunder, Wolves, and Nuggets are my teams. Nuggets got one.

(Cheering for the Pacers (and Magic, maybe?) in the East...)
The Bulls are my actual team but you have to resort to rooting for somebody else when your team is constantly stuck in mediocrity. Never bad enough to load up in the draft, never good enough to win in the playoffs, if they even make it.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:44 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Go Wolves!

Rooted for the Nuggets last year. This year I'm rooting for the Wolves and/or Thunder.
You cheered with the same fans as Donkey scum?

It’s time to beat staylor with a branch from the AID’S tree
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:47 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You cheered with the same fans as Donkey scum?

It’s time to beat staylor with a branch from the AID’S tree
In a way it's kind of satisfying to take a town that is actually obsessed with the Broncos and say, "No, they can't be good, but you can have the Nuggets, eh?"

I mean, yeah, the Nuggets are great now, but until last year were they even the 3rd most popular team in the Denver area? I'd argue for years Denver sports fans in general favored the Avalanche more. Or even the Rockies, who had been to actual championships

The Broncos are still #1 for them, but they can't be #1. It's kind of delightful watching douches like Garcia on this forum go, "At least we have the Nuggets"
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:49 PM 05-04-2024
I'll bet Micah Nori gets a coaching job out of this
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:03 PM 05-04-2024
What did you think of Ben Wallace?

Why can't Rudy do what Ben did? He's not as prolific of a defender, but he's waaaay better offensively
Wallace would have fit better with GS because Kerr absolutely refuses to play statues for right or wrong.

I have thought for awhile that they needed more size but Kerr is hard headed
[Reply]
Page 104 of 128
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114 > Last »
Up