ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 25
« First < 121819202122 232425 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith being shopped around?
wutamess 07:47 AM 08-18-2017
I was listening to 610 on the radio this morning and they were gushing over PMII. They were mentioning that the Chiefs were possibly entertaining AS to Jacksonville because of their confidence in PHII. They said there were trade rumors yesterday regarding this situation so I thought I'd come on here and find something but... NOTHING!

You guys heard anything?
link if so?

They also played a Mike Vick interview of him talking about PMII and Vick spoke highly of him as well. I think the interview clip was of Vick on the Cowherd show.
[Reply]
Mav 09:41 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by thegame214:
Nothing says good like nearly 700 days without a WR touchdown

Nothing says good team by talking about 1 guy dipshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
thegame214 09:44 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Mav:

Not just one guy, THE guy, let's say it's our place kicker, our punter, our safety.....doesn't really hold the weight of QB does it? Because clearly it is about a very specific ONE GUY "dipshit"
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:47 PM 08-19-2017
Not just one guy, THE guy, let's say it's our place kicker, our punter, our safety.....doesn't really hold the weight of QB does it? Because clearly it is about a very specific ONE GUY "dipshit"
Great point.

I wonder if Baby Lee could quite possibly be starting to see the truth of my "weakest link"-argument yet?....

If not today, then soon. And for the rest of his life, yes.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:51 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Smitty had the best playoff gm in Chiefs postseason history against the Colts. Not his fault the D was beyond bad that gm. Keep that in mind next time you say only game that matters is the last game of the season dumbbass
Alex "it's always someone else's fault" Smith.
[Reply]
thegame214 09:51 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Great point.

I wonder if Baby Lee could quite possibly be starting to see the truth of my "weakest link"-argument yet?....

If not today, then soon. And for the rest of his life, yes.
Even if they did see the truth they wouldn't admit it lol you are right though
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:53 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
:-)

This guy should be a lock for n00b of the year.
He's got my vote
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:53 PM 08-19-2017
Shit I will campaign for him
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:57 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Mav:

Honestly the last gasps of you pathetic Alexsexuals are just sad.

I genuinely feel sorry for you that you are losing the only thing that matters in your life
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:05 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Alex "it's always someone else's fault" Smith.
Jesus can we flush that Pennsyltucky fuckstick already?! I'm getting very goddamned tired of reading the football opinions and takes of complete idiots like him, (I love me some)BlackCock, and the rest of these uninformed, low-information Smith dick-suckers.
I didn't spend a fucking decade fighting and now WINNING HANDS-DOWN the CP QB wars, to listen to these yammering leftovers continue to babble their completely useless loser-takes; fools who didn't know what they were talking about then much less NOW.

Enough of this shit, already; pull the goddamned lever.

Even if they did see the truth they wouldn't admit it lol you are right though
Dude, it's been a ten year train of the most horrible, ass-backward, mindless nonsense ever perpetrated upon a football fan, NO; perpetrated upon the ENTIRE INTERNET by these goddamned loser-fools.
These brainless shit-monkeys could never see the fucking forest for the trees because they were too goddamned stupid to even know what a fucking tree WAS to begin with!
Be happy, VERY happy that you have chosen or that fate has delivered you to CP at this time.
The metaphorical blood was spilled for a long time here so that you could enjoy the current up-arrow.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:07 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Shit I will campaign for him
Seconded.
[Reply]
Sorce 10:21 PM 08-19-2017
We aren't gonna trade Smith, you want Bray starting if Mahomes gets hurt?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:44 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Sorce:
"TYLER-BRAY-IS-THE-ONLY-BACKUP-QB-IN-ALL-OF-THE-NFL" end of line
"THE-CHIEFS-WOULD-NEVER-TRADE-SMITH-NEXT-YEAR-AND-SIMULTANEOUSLY-FIND-A-BETTER-BACKUP-QB"-end of line

Damn, this robot got a case of the stupids!
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 10:53 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Bite your tongue!

If Alex wins a Super Bowl, PM won't be the starter in 2018. :-)
If we win the SP, AS can start as many games as he wants until he retires.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:56 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Dont listen to Daddyhater....he hated the Mahomes pick when they drafted him. He also wanted Geno Smith #1 over-all...he's wrong about everything.

He just needs attention and someone to love him...poor little fella.
[Reply]
Nickhead 10:57 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
If we win the SP, AS can start as many games as he wants until he retires.
this is the biggest conundrum. i am pulling for alex AND the rest of the team to win it all, but i would hate to sign him long term unless he somehow surpasses 5000 yards throwing.

if he ends up with seven game winning drives where he puts the team on his shoulders and shows improvement as a 'team leader', i would consider it.

but if he plays more like a dilfer upgrade, it would be hard to extend his contract knowing mahomes and what they gave up for him.

then you have to consider trading mahomes if you extend smith for more than three years. no way you waste that potential talent sitting on the bench. :-)
[Reply]
Page 22 of 25
« First < 121819202122 232425 >
Up