ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 67 of 252
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 04:54 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
How is Alien: Isolation? It's $6 on the PS store and I'm intrigued..
it's a great horror game.

But it has no combat.

more of a puzzle/run and hide Horror.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 04:54 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Def. gonna have to pick up Wolfenstein II on Black Friday...hearing nothing but good stuff.

Am I the only one hyped for COD WWII...? We're 5 days away, can't wait.
WOLF 2 is amazing my GOTY so far.]

The renaissance of old style FPS has been amazing so far.

I hope some day Hexen gets the Doom/Wolf treatment.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:58 PM 10-29-2017
I've got the new Wolfenstein. It's hard, even on regular settings (at the first, anyway).

Only about a half hour in and it's classic Wolfenstein - killing Nazis in creative ways. I like it.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:04 PM 10-29-2017
The fuck is our airwolf xbox one game.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:08 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I've got the new Wolfenstein. It's hard, even on regular settings (at the first, anyway).

Only about a half hour in and it's classic Wolfenstein - killing Nazis in creative ways. I like it.
This game is unforgiving as hell and I love it.
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:12 AM 10-30-2017
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
I just bought three games from a classmate for $10 without really knowing anything about them; West Point doesn't authorize personal devices to connect to the wifi, so I was looking to get a few cheap games I can play offline.

Evolve
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Assassin's Creed: Unity

I've played a couple rounds of Evolve. It's fun, but I think it'll get old really quickly playing solo. I prefer playing as the monster. The round usually ends extremely quickly or lasts long enough for me to get overpowered and win pretty easily. I think the leveling system for the different characters and monsters will be the only thing that keeps me playing.

I played through the first two missions of Killzone, and it seems like a fun game. Interesting, futuristic setting that I haven't really dabbled in before.

I've heard from a friend that AC: Unity isn't worth a penny and that it requires a ton of updates just to start playing. Since I have no internet, I haven't even put it in the console.

What're your thoughts on these?
Evolve is basically a multiplayer only game. Killzone is ok. Very pretty game that was the title that was intended to show off the PS4. A bit redundant. Unity is very underrated due to the bugs and faulty mp. The game is very good now. Hopefully you’ll be able to connect online and DL the updates.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:24 AM 10-30-2017
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
I just bought three games from a classmate for $10 without really knowing anything about them; West Point doesn't authorize personal devices to connect to the wifi, so I was looking to get a few cheap games I can play offline.

Evolve
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Assassin's Creed: Unity

I've played a couple rounds of Evolve. It's fun, but I think it'll get old really quickly playing solo. I prefer playing as the monster. The round usually ends extremely quickly or lasts long enough for me to get overpowered and win pretty easily. I think the leveling system for the different characters and monsters will be the only thing that keeps me playing.

I played through the first two missions of Killzone, and it seems like a fun game. Interesting, futuristic setting that I haven't really dabbled in before.

I've heard from a friend that AC: Unity isn't worth a penny and that it requires a ton of updates just to start playing. Since I have no internet, I haven't even put it in the console.

What're your thoughts on these?
You can play video gamea at west point? I thought it was killing working out and learning 24/7
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:31 AM 10-30-2017
Originally Posted by 007:
My main complaint about D2 is the fact it went backwards from where D1 was. never really expected that. For somebody coming to the game for the first time, D2 is a solid game. For those of us that spent 3 years playing D1 we are pretty disappointed it. Hopefully they make some marked improvements and fast.

Glad you are enjoying it and I hope you see it through better eyes than I do right now. Still playing but losing interest.
Yes its a fun game but man the story was what 8 hours? way too short, not that this is a story based game but meh. Also they need to add RNG back in, I would be more than happy with Destiny 1 as it seems you are correct there is no endgame.

On the plus side the Art director took over the direction of the live team and has promised to give us something to play for. Really need to have better randomized loot as it seems every weapon is the same, I love games where you can hunt down the best stuff. Heard many crazy reactions to people finding stuff like the Gallahorn(sp?) and would love to add more RNG as well as a reason to do the raid.

Bungie lays out plans for Destiny 2 improvements

New systems and rewards to give our most engaged players additional, optional pursuits

Better incentives for players who complete challenging Prestige activities

Better rewards and replay value for strikes, adventures, and Lost Sectors

Private matches for the competitive community (we are targeting early 2018)

Crucible tuning like adjusted Supremacy scoring and better spawning rules

Better incentives for completing Crucible matches (and penalties for quitting competitive games)

Continued improvements to Iron Banner and Faction Rallies, including uniqueness of rewards

Changes to make the mod economy more interesting and impactful.
Ongoing improvements to Exotics, including adjustments to reduce instances of duplication

New ways to spend surplus currency and materials (looking at you Legendary Shards).

An emote interface that allows players to equip Salty, Spicy Ramen, Six Shooter, and Flip Out all at the same time

more info at https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/27/1...content-bungie
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:43 AM 10-30-2017
Also the new Fortnite update is out, if anyone else plays PM me and we can do the new quest line. It's a huge update and lots of stuff to grind for.

[Reply]
Pointer19 01:37 PM 10-30-2017
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Evolve is basically a multiplayer only game. Killzone is ok. Very pretty game that was the title that was intended to show off the PS4. A bit redundant. Unity is very underrated due to the bugs and faulty mp. The game is very good now. Hopefully you’ll be able to connect online and DL the updates.
This is what I've found so far. I think I'll have to wait for Thanksgiving and bring my console home to do the updates.

Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
You can play video gamea at west point? I thought it was killing working out and learning 24/7
Hardly! The number of all-nighters I've pulled this year astonishes me. Then again, "if you wait until the last minute, it only takes a minute." The PS4 just fills in the gaps when I'm recovering from "killing, working out, and learning." :-)

Thanks for the responses, guys. :-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:59 PM 10-30-2017
I had a Buddy that went to west point. He has climbed mountains killed people lived abroad for many years. His Facebook is crazy with different lands regions and experiences.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 04:50 PM 10-30-2017
Been playing Cuphead and Witcher 3: Blood & Wine. Surprised that Witcher 3 still holds up (haven't played since it came out), though the graphics aren't very impressive to me anymore (obviously still kind of a landmark for an "open" world game).
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:45 PM 11-07-2017
1 Year PlayStation Plus Membership for $40 on Amazon right now.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:56 AM 11-12-2017

[Reply]
Indian Chief 12:51 AM 11-20-2017
PS+ 1 year membership $39.99 on Amazon right now
[Reply]
Page 67 of 252
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up