ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 16
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Media Center>Archer is on FX right now...
chefsos 09:05 PM 01-21-2010
on the east coast anyway.

Anyone else checking it out?
[Reply]
ragedogg69 10:50 AM 02-04-2014
This season definitely has been a slow build, but from the season preview, it is going to get crazy real quick here.
3 week Olympic break :-)
[Reply]
Sorter 06:43 PM 02-04-2014
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
This season definitely has been a slow build, but from the season preview, it is going to get crazy real quick here.
3 week Olympic break :-)
This break is stupid and I hate it.

Good news is, we're do for an ocelot episode due to their living arrangements.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:45 PM 03-25-2014
Dude, even your balls are made of pussy.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:55 PM 03-26-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Dude, even your balls are made of pussy.
Pam is quickly becoming my favorite character on Archer.
[Reply]
bowener 05:03 PM 03-26-2014
Pam has always been one of my favorite ones. Especially when she is alone with Archer. Overall this season has been disappointing for me. I don't know what it is, but it just ins't hitting all the spots it used to for me.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:00 PM 03-26-2014
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Pam is quickly becoming my favorite character on Archer.
Originally Posted by bowener:
Pam has always been one of my favorite ones. Especially when she is alone with Archer. Overall this season has been disappointing for me. I don't know what it is, but it just ins't hitting all the spots it used to for me.
The visual of her in the baby bib grunting for spoonfuls of cocaine a few weeks back still makes me laugh.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:24 PM 03-26-2014
The visual of her in the baby bib grunting for spoonfuls of cocaine a few weeks back still makes me laugh.
The back and forth between Pam and Archer in the TransAm a few episodes was great.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:27 PM 03-26-2014
Originally Posted by bowener:
Yeah, same here. I hope this is just a short break and they go back to ISIS. I appreciate what they're trying to do, but there's just something that's missing and I can't figure out what it is.
[Reply]
bowener 07:56 PM 03-26-2014
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah, same here. I hope this is just a short break and they go back to ISIS. I appreciate what they're trying to do, but there's just something that's missing and I can't figure out what it is.
Now Rick and Morty on the other hand is outstanding!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:01 PM 03-26-2014
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The creator recently said next season is a reboot/deboot.

Dunno if it's back to ISIS as if nothing happened, or just an end to Archer Vice, but it looks like this was a detour.

But it's been a fun one.

That Vice montage that took up like 5 minutes of the end of like the 2nd or 3rd episode was some of the best 'montaging' ever.

I actually felt, I don't know, High? Titillated? Giddy? something along those lines.

I was all 'that was AWESOME!!''

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:06 AM 03-29-2014

Dunno if it's back to ISIS as if nothing happened, or just an end to Archer Vice, but it looks like this was a detour.
"It was all a dream"
[Reply]
bowener 02:39 PM 03-29-2014

But it's been a fun one.

That Vice montage that took up like 5 minutes of the end of like the 2nd or 3rd episode was some of the best 'montaging' ever.

I actually felt, I don't know, High? Titillated? Giddy? something along those lines.

I was all 'that was AWESOME!!''

I am very glad this will end. I have a feeling they are going to jump to events that transpired before the first season began. It would be interesting to see the training of Ray, Archer, Lana, and Luke Troy.
[Reply]
Silock 01:19 AM 04-01-2014
This episode was fucking hilarious!
[Reply]
KevB 08:25 AM 04-02-2014
Getting caught up from the last few episodes, a couple of lines that had me rolling : after the car crashes down the hill and the tree limb falls on the car, "eat a dick, Jungle".

And when the crocs are tearing apart the two cops, Ray says, "if you're not going to shoot the crocs, at least shoot out my eyes so I don't have to watch!".

Ray: Crocodiles don't have ears!
Archer: They absolutely have ears, shit-head!

This show is consistently funny, and good for at least 3 outright belly laughs per episode.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:10 AM 04-03-2014
Originally Posted by KevB:
Getting caught up from the last few episodes, a couple of lines that had me rolling : after the car crashes down the hill and the tree limb falls on the car, "eat a dick, Jungle".
Best...Line...Ever...
[Reply]
Page 11 of 16
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up