ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 117 of 117
« First < 1767107113114115116117
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:03 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I got to a point early on where there was one boss monster I just couldn't beat. I tried everything I could think of and always died. Eventually I said fuck it and quit. Same thing happened with Witcher 2.
I just got tired of listening to an elf or some shit drone on and on about some convoluted crap i couldn't give a flying fuck about. The gameplay was mediocre at best and i just kept zoning out for the shitty dialogue and eventually said fuck it and quit.
[Reply]
Pants 11:25 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I feel like such a loser.

Do you guys remember a couple of years ago when you guys recommended I try Dragon Age Inquisition?

I'm STILL playing it. No idea how much this year but logged 990 hours in 2019.

:-)
I loved that game. I am assuming you're just replaying the story with different party members and making different choices?
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I feel like such a loser.

Do you guys remember a couple of years ago when you guys recommended I try Dragon Age Inquisition?

I'm STILL playing it. No idea how much this year but logged 990 hours in 2019.

:-)
What exactly are you doing to log that many hours?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
What exactly are you doing to log that many hours?
Same Question.....Why?
[Reply]
Pants 11:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Same Question.....Why?
I think the only explanation is using different classes, party members, and making different story choices in multiple playthroughs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I got to a point early on where there was one boss monster I just couldn't beat. I tried everything I could think of and always died. Eventually I said fuck it and quit. Same thing happened with Witcher 2.
Iím playing on the highest difficulty level and havenít had any problems unless I rush. As long as Iím cautious Iíve been fine regardless of character class/party/etc.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:46 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pants:
I think the only explanation is using different classes, party members, and making different story choices in multiple playthroughs.
Yep. Iíve tried just about every combination of class choice, party members, and story choices. I wasnít really happy with any of them after I got past Halamshiral. Iíve started over probably 50 times.
[Reply]
Page 117 of 117
« First < 1767107113114115116117
Up