ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Britt Reid Charged With DWI
wazu 11:52 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Pure mod material. Who wouldn’t be proud of a mod posting this?
Mods do not have any responsibility to hold back their opinions. Calling somebody a dumbass is the right of every planeteer. Helps keep people in line while also honoring our dearly departed Milkman.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:18 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Pure mod material. Who wouldn’t be proud of a mod posting this?
You're a dumbass.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:48 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
He got drunk at work and then was allowed to get behind the wheel of a motor vehicle and drive away. I'm afraid the Chiefs have a responsibility in this event in the eyes of the law.
Is there a possibility that the Chiefs had covered up his drinking on the job?

Maybe try to play dumb, like nobody knew he was doing it?

Somebody had to have known.....
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:52 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Is there a possibility that the Chiefs had covered up his drinking on the job?

Maybe try to play dumb, like nobody knew he was doing it?

Somebody had to have known.....
Well, they’re certainly gonna cover it up now.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:47 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
A dumbass reporter wants the Chiefs to be held responsible legally and with the NFL.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/where-w...210840236.html
USA Today has a similar article posted today. Didn't look to see if might be the same reporter.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:04 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
A dumbass reporter wants the Chiefs to be held responsible legally and with the NFL.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/where-w...210840236.html
A bullshit speculative article where the writer is upset the Chiefs organization hasn’t made anymore statements to the media about the incident. Well no shit why would they make any more statements than they have to while the case is still going on. Any organization is going to try to protect themselves from liability and that means stfu while this case is still going on.
[Reply]
scho63 09:41 PM 04-12-2021
Its an absolutely horrible mistake one adult human made and just like many very bad decisions all of us have made in life, this one tragically affected many more people than just the culprit.

You can never take back or correct this kind of poor decision. Just like if you had pulled the trigger of a gun in anger. Once the bullet leaves the chamber, the result is permanent.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:22 AM 04-13-2021
They should have smelled it on his breath as they were patting him down for stolen pens or paperclips.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:24 AM 04-13-2021
Guy probably should have :-) at the scene instead hopping out the truck talking like he's 6ix9ine

"..why yes officer, i've had a few drinks. yep, just left work at 1 Arrowhead Drive where I work for the Kansas City Chiefs..."
[Reply]
Dante84 08:04 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Guy probably should have :-) at the scene instead hopping out the truck talking like he's 6ix9ine

"..why yes officer, i've had a few drinks. yep, just left work at 1 Arrowhead Drive where I work for the Kansas City Chiefs..."
He might have been preoccupied with his crushed penis
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:34 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
He might have been preoccupied with his crushed penis
Pic, tia
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:50 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
They should have smelled it on his breath as they were patting him down for stolen pens or paperclips.
don’t forget the index cards.:-)
[Reply]
oldman 08:03 AM 04-13-2021
There are plenty of places where employees have bottles in their desk, so I doubt this was the 1st time someone left #1 Arrowhead or many workplaces with a slight buzz. True enough he shouldn't have been driving but I think the issue here is more about the speed than the BAC.
[Reply]
wazu 08:20 AM 04-13-2021
Do bars and restaurants get sued if somebody leaves and gets in a wreck after drinking?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:37 AM 04-13-2021
Clark should have cut bait with Andy and gave the team to Eric. This distraction will go on and on. The SB was partially lost becuase of it. Players were not focused at all. OL is main reason but we looked flat as fuck.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up