ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Britt Reid Charged With DWI
Chiefspants 04:28 PM 04-16-2021
Didn’t someone on Chiefsplanet get so desperate during 2012 they went to an astrologer about whether Pioli would be back in 2013 and the astrologer like flipped, saying Pioli had like, crazy severe darkness in his immediate future or some such? We all kind of laughed it off and then he witnessed Belcher’s death a couple of weeks later and it kind of spooked everyone out.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:54 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Didn’t someone on Chiefsplanet get so desperate during 2012 they went to an astrologer about whether Pioli would be back in 2013 and the astrologer like flipped, saying Pioli had like, crazy severe darkness in his immediate future or some such? We all kind of laughed it off and then he witnessed Belcher’s death a couple of weeks later and it kind of spooked everyone out.
Otherside Wifi?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:21 PM 04-16-2021
Yeah, I kind of remember that, now that you mention it.

That was right around the time i joined. I hated Pioli so bad, i literally googled "I hate Scott Pioli" and the first link was to the thread titled "I hate Scott Pioli."

And then the Belcher thing happened, and I followed it here on CP in real time.

That whole year was surreal, but that was the topper. What made it even more weird was that we actually WON.

So, we beat the Saints the morning my best friend's dad died.

And beat the Panthers the day after Belcher.

Worst. Season. Ever.
[Reply]
wazu 08:05 AM 04-17-2021
Woah, what?! All the stupid threads people go back and bump. How about we find this one?
[Reply]
Lzen 08:26 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Woah, what?! All the stupid threads people go back and bump. How about we find this one?
Yeah, right?
I don't recall this. I want to know more
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:04 PM 10-28-2022
Confirming what was suspected.

https://apple.news/Aw1C9Wj2DRhmRFP5BDckJFw
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:12 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

PFT = TMZ
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:26 PM 10-28-2022

You can’t drink at an NFL facility?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:42 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Not while you're working. The NFL, like most employers, frown upon that.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:49 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not while you're working. The NFL, like most employers, frown upon that.
pretty much everyone i know and everywhere i have personally worked has allowed drinks that are provided by employers. He should have been a responsible adult and not driven intoxicated.
[Reply]
bdj23 04:55 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
But they don't mind 20k drunk drivers leaving Arrowhead after a game
[Reply]
Pablo 06:14 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Whoa whoa whoa. Everybody has a DD I’m sure
[Reply]
poolboy 06:54 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
and thats why I wont drive to a game anymore...you know, road rage and shit
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:01 PM 10-28-2022

Don’t read the comments. Lol. Stupid ass fucking bitches.

Nothing can ever be the fault of one epic dumbass. All of society and everybody who ever came into contact with the culprit must be held responsible.

What the fuck were the Chiefs supposed to fucking do? Babysit their goddamn employees?
[Reply]
poolboy 04:47 PM 10-28-2022
As a Parent, josh dang, this has to be a heavy weight for Big Red ...thank the Lord he has football
[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up