ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
The Lounge>RISE of MAHOMES II: KNIGHT of the KINGDOM
Hammock Parties 01:44 PM 02-10-2019
The Legend Begins.


[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:11 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
So, so much fail at the beginning by the “experts” lmao
Further proof those guys more times than not, don’t know shit. Former players get somewhat of a pass. But all the others, Bunch of radio/tv blowhards who are experts at everything.
You know what's amazing?

The only one of them who has recanted is Shannon Sharpe.

I searched high and low for one of them extolling Pat's greatness as the MVP during the "superlatives" voiceovers at the end and didn't find much.

Not Mangini, not Whitlock, not Skip, not Deion, not Colin...I know Skip is an act but the rest of them have been pretty silent. Whitlock did show up in a Mahomes headband but just because he was showing his support for the Chiefs. He still thought Brees was MVP.

I got that Colon Coward clip from him talking about how Pat's talent is a curse. He wasn't actually saying that him making throws he shouldn't make is a good thing. But whatevs, I'll take it.

What a bunch of maroons.
[Reply]
Shaid 04:30 PM 02-10-2019
Well done. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 04:40 PM 02-10-2019
The change of his MVP suit jacket from blue to red was a nice touch!
[Reply]
PHOG 04:43 PM 02-10-2019
Smelway :-) Well done! :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:07 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Smelway :-) Well done! :-)
This year John Elway was:

1. Eaten by Mahomesaurus Rex



2. Nearly axe-murdered



3. Frozen to death



4. Headbutted by Patman



To top this, next year his giant bloodied severed head has to end up in Roger Goodell's bed.

"The Godpasser"
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:09 PM 02-10-2019
Superb effort, genuinely epic... 5 stars

This has to be your longest as well, clocking a good 25 minutes... thanks for the hard work
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:15 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
The change of his MVP suit jacket from blue to red was a nice touch!
Also note his frosted tips.



If Pat frosts his tips red next season every dude in KC is going to look like a circus freak.

Speaking of which, there are three easter eggs in this video...see if you can spot them.

They're not technically easter eggs, but if you're not looking for them you don't see them, and the shots they are in are very quick.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:18 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

To top this, next year his giant bloodied severed head has to end up in Roger Goodell's bed.

"The Godpasser"
Excellent
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:24 PM 02-10-2019
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That was fucking GOLD....GOLD JERRY!!!
[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:41 PM 02-10-2019
Outstanding work, sir!
[Reply]
Dayze 06:27 PM 02-10-2019
Mangini is such a god damn idiot. But he stuck to his guns to die in that hill.

Fucking idiot. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:53 PM 02-10-2019
Very very nice
[Reply]
Three7s 09:21 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You know what's amazing?

The only one of them who has recanted is Shannon Sharpe.

I searched high and low for one of them extolling Pat's greatness as the MVP during the "superlatives" voiceovers at the end and didn't find much.

Not Mangini, not Whitlock, not Skip, not Deion, not Colin...I know Skip is an act but the rest of them have been pretty silent. Whitlock did show up in a Mahomes headband but just because he was showing his support for the Chiefs. He still thought Brees was MVP.

I got that Colon Coward clip from him talking about how Pat's talent is a curse. He wasn't actually saying that him making throws he shouldn't make is a good thing. But whatevs, I'll take it.

What a bunch of maroons.
Cris Carter wasn't a Mahomes guy at first, but he changed his tune.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:22 AM 02-11-2019
Finally got 25 minutes to watch Clays Opus. Two thoughts:
1/ God, Im glad Mahomes is on our side.
2/ This is suuuuuuuuch great work. Amazing job, sir.
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 06:53 AM 02-11-2019
You should be getting paid for this shit. So glad to have you on the Planet. Other fan bases wish they had this kind of stuff.

You da man.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up