ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.




[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:10 AM 01-23-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
I'm kind of interested in this but the EA label kind of worries me. I will keep an eye on the beta, probably watch some streams and youtube videos and see what people are saying and then I might buy it if I like what I hear. Looks like I'd like it though, the thing I hated about Destiny was having to go and find people to play with for the end game stuff, which I never did. This at least says it has matchmaking for everything.
Public beta for everyone is February 1st, so you can check it out all weekend for free.
[Reply]
Bump 01:33 AM 01-23-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Public beta for everyone is February 1st, so you can check it out all weekend for free.
oh sweet, will do
[Reply]
Aspengc8 06:28 AM 01-23-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I'll be at work also but the wife won't see me much while i'm at home! :-)

No preload on PC Origin store yet, wonder If I should be worried...hmmmmm
The PC preload was up yesterday. I'm downloaded and ready to go. You have to go to Anthem in the 'store' and use refresh page to get the button to pop up. It will show up right below 'add to library' button.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:35 AM 01-23-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
The PC preload was up yesterday. I'm downloaded and ready to go. You have to go to Anthem in the 'store' and use refresh page to get the button to pop up. It will show up right below 'add to library' button.
Finally found it, had to go to try it for free under the store page and find the anthem demo. It was less than obvious that's for sure even Ben Irving said i'm looking into it and is still researching why it doesn't pop up automatically. Preloaded and ready to go! :-)
[Reply]
Jerm 11:42 AM 01-23-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I'm past ready for the release, wish we could just skip the beta and move on to the real thing. Basically i get 2 beta's then nothing for almost 2 weeks then early release which I will pay the EA $15 monthly fee to play it a week early. Yes I'm #1 looking forward to this that much and in need of something new to play. So bored i'm rotating between Borderlands 2, Division 1 and Fortnite(which needs some new content)
You in on Division 2?

Loved the first one, day one for me...3 Dark Zones now? Uh yes please.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:58 AM 01-23-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
You in on Division 2?

Loved the first one, day one for me...3 Dark Zones now? Uh yes please.
I am(Division 1) but before you get too excited I hate pvp in the game, I avoid the DZ and the 14 year olds like the plague. I'm old and slow remember? haha

As for Division 2 i'm in a holding pattern, I do LOVE the 3rd person cover shooter aspects but the general lack of attention to open world roaming PVE and disdain for PVE'ers in general by the devs in that game puts me in wait on see on Division 2. Waiting to see what the Light zone has to offer before I buy it. It's really not a question of buying it honestly but at what price.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:24 PM 01-23-2019
Couple of newsworthy things:

Game has gone gold!

And this, which I did not expect. At all.

After a mission, you can head back to Tarsis and catch up with some of the amazing characters we've created for you...OR...head back to the brand new Launch Bay, hang out with your friends, use the forge, reload and grab a new contract. Yeah, we listened to you... details soon! pic.twitter.com/m5sp96IpDh

— Michael Gamble (@GambleMike) January 23, 2019

[Reply]
Setsuna 09:43 PM 01-23-2019
It's EA. Not buying it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:44 PM 01-24-2019
I actually watched this live even though I'll play all weekend. It was pretty great. They did one of the quests on hard and got rocked pretty good. Very close to a party wipe. And then the IGN guys ran the stream long pretty much because they didn't want to stop playing. LOL


[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:41 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I actually watched this live even though I'll play all weekend. It was pretty great. They did one of the quests on hard and got rocked pretty good. Very close to a party wipe. And then the IGN guys ran the stream long pretty much because they didn't want to stop playing. LOL

What time does it become available to play tomorrow?
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:05 PM 01-24-2019
11am
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:22 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
11am
Ya i found it at about 2 am and right away hit the sack, I usually stay up all night and sleep during the day but have adjusted my schedule to be up. Back to napping for me and thanks. See you suckers in a couple of hours! :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:27 AM 01-25-2019
And servers full same as the ****ing alpha test. This is not a good look considering this is ONLY preorders and EA access. What idiot makes the decisions on having a shit number of servers for a AAA online only title?
[Reply]
SnakeXJones 12:29 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
And servers full same as the ****ing alpha test. This is not a good look considering this is ONLY preorders and EA access. What idiot makes the decisions on having a shit number of servers for a AAA online only title?
Bethesda did same thing with Fallout 76. The servers are still a pile of shit.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:47 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by SnakeXJones:
Bethesda did same thing with Fallout 76. The servers are still a pile of shit.
They shouldn't have called this a demo but a beta test, got in twice and first mission infinite loading screen have to alt F4 and go back to menu and try again. AAA devs shouldn't have these kind of problems, especially when they had the same problem in the alpha over a month ago.

I'm done with Bethesda, I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and they banned me for making too many stimpacks. I feel dirty I ever said a good word about those pieces of shit. They sent me an email saying account suspended indefinitely. Then asked why were you making stimpacks for a half an hour? Really? Should have just given us private servers I don't want to play on their shit servers anyways. Responded back with I don't want to play your game anymore please give me a refund i'm done buying your games.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up