ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Media Center>Transformers: Bumblebee prequel June 2018
Al Bundy 07:55 PM 05-23-2017

#Transformers Live Action Bumblebee Prequel Movie Gets First Poster Image https://t.co/ewlnhgwjcc pic.twitter.com/azmze6XMzy

— TFormers (@TFormers) May 24, 2017


[Reply]
Fish 08:44 PM 06-08-2018
Good to see the VW Beetle back. Not getting my expectations up though...
[Reply]
Nickhead 10:00 PM 06-08-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Am I just not getting this because my parents were cheap and bought me Go-Bots instead of transformers or is this as shit as I think it is?...


preview is wrong, it's the go-bots movie, weird format though due to copyright laws.

:-)
[Reply]
listopencil 08:43 AM 06-09-2018
I'm still waiting for the Banana Splits origin story movie.



[Reply]
Jamie 02:51 PM 06-09-2018
It's nice to see a live action Transformer that doesn't look like debris from an exploded car was glued onto a Terminator skeleton, at least.
[Reply]
Carr4MVP 04:40 PM 06-09-2018
This concept stings.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:06 PM 06-10-2018
Just let it die please
[Reply]
listopencil 09:14 PM 06-14-2018
On the other hand:


The Micronauts had a comic series for a time from Marvel, which included a convoluted sci-fi plot line about a micro-universe and an evil bearded baddie performing terrible genetic alterations on poor people. A movie based on the toy line has been in development for a while with JJ Abrams' Bad Robot set to produce and Deadpool writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick penning the script. Back in 2013 they mentioned they were working on it, saying:


"We've written a couple of drafts of Micronauts and it's in the Paramount system now. We developed it with Bad Robot, and it's probably not what you might imagine a Micronauts movie to be. It departs from the comic wildly, so if you hope it's loyal to the comic you'll be disappointed in that particular sense. However, it's very, very different and very, very cool." Who knows what will remain from their script by the time it comes to the big screen in 2020?


http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/tra...-transformers/
[Reply]
BWillie 10:14 PM 06-14-2018
Make it stop. Just make it stop.
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:22 AM 06-15-2018
Originally Posted by listopencil:
On the other hand:


The Micronauts had a comic series for a time from Marvel, which included a convoluted sci-fi plot line about a micro-universe and an evil bearded baddie performing terrible genetic alterations on poor people. A movie based on the toy line has been in development for a while with JJ Abrams' Bad Robot set to produce and Deadpool writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick penning the script. Back in 2013 they mentioned they were working on it, saying:


"We've written a couple of drafts of Micronauts and it's in the Paramount system now. We developed it with Bad Robot, and it's probably not what you might imagine a Micronauts movie to be. It departs from the comic wildly, so if you hope it's loyal to the comic you'll be disappointed in that particular sense. However, it's very, very different and very, very cool." Who knows what will remain from their script by the time it comes to the big screen in 2020?


http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/tra...-transformers/
sounds like could be badass....

what i really want to see is a proper movie version of 'battle of the planets' or 'G-Force'... it's been done in japanese i believe but that was one of the most dramatic kids cartoons i can remember. :-)

mmmmmmmmm...... princess :P

ETA: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmFuuuuuuu*******inGod!!! the voice that gets me off as princess is the same voice of judy from back to the future... i mean the jetsons ........ niiiiiiice!!
Attached: princess.png (181.6 KB) princess2.png (170.2 KB) 
[Reply]
listopencil 02:21 PM 06-15-2018
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
sounds like could be badass....

what i really want to see is a proper movie version of 'battle of the planets' or 'G-Force'... it's been done in japanese i believe but that was one of the most dramatic kids cartoons i can remember. :-)

mmmmmmmmm...... princess :P

ETA: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmFuuuuuuu*******inGod!!! the voice that gets me off as princess is the same voice of judy from back to the future... i mean the jetsons ........ niiiiiiice!!

During the opening credit sequence the team jumps out of an aircraft and skydives. She tumbles, and as a kid I appreciated that they colored her panties differently than her thighs:







I think Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato) would make a fun reboot.
[Reply]
Nickhead 10:41 PM 06-15-2018
Originally Posted by listopencil:
During the opening credit sequence the team jumps out of an aircraft and skydives. She tumbles, and as a kid I appreciated that they colored her panties differently than her thighs:







I think Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato) would make a fun reboot.
so as not to derail anymore, i will be discreet. this link is an OVA of g-force. characters names are different, even similar in some ways to the reboot of voltron. not new but newer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7gEiJbVIII

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatchaman_(OVA)
[Reply]
JD10367 07:56 AM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I think Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato) would make a fun reboot.
I think they did a recent computer animated movie and it was shit. The original is my favorite animation ever.
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:05 AM 09-24-2018
:-)

i went looking for this movie to see when it was coming out on dvd PMSL

just watched the new trailer...

fuck the acting, i just love the fact they are bringing back the original cartoon characters.

:-)
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:57 AM 09-24-2018

[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:45 AM 09-24-2018
dumb.

the first one was a good movie.

the rest since then has been crap.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up