ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 282 of 288
« First < 182232272278279280281282 283284285286 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:14 PM 02-02-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
Is he ever gonna be reunited with Machonne, his daughter and the rest of these guys again?
Probably not in the tv series. Maybe in the movies. Nothing on that has been released afaik.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:41 PM 02-08-2019
Damn!

@TheInSneider: BREAKING: Danai Gurira leaving THE WALKING DEAD, having just signed a deal to return in a limited capacity (only a few episodes) for what will be her final season.

https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/02/0...imes-tv-movies

She may return for the Rick Grimes movies.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:41 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Damn!

@TheInSneider: BREAKING: Danai Gurira leaving THE WALKING DEAD, having just signed a deal to return in a limited capacity (only a few episodes) for what will be her final season.

https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/02/0...imes-tv-movies

She may return for the Rick Grimes movies.
That fuckin sucks
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:01 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
That fuckin sucks
Yep. All the characters we cared about are dead, or missing. Norman Reedus and the newbies gonna have to right this ship. I really wish Carl was still around.

I don't see how Michonne I'd just gonna jet ..she's gotta take Judith and her son I'd think.
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:03 AM 02-09-2019
oh wow......not good.
[Reply]
Otter 02:08 PM 02-09-2019
Is Jesus still alive on the series? He was one of my favorite characters.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 02:40 PM 02-09-2019
I still enjoy the show and watch it every Sunday but in hindsight they really needed to have ended it either when they got to Alexandria or after the war. They could have still done the movies with Rick and the gang.

This type of slow death is unfortunate.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:12 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Is Jesus still alive on the series? He was one of my favorite characters.
Nope
[Reply]
vailpass 04:10 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Damn!

@TheInSneider: BREAKING: Danai Gurira leaving THE WALKING DEAD, having just signed a deal to return in a limited capacity (only a few episodes) for what will be her final season.

https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/02/0...imes-tv-movies

She may return for the Rick Grimes movies.
Her character died the minute they domesticated her. She’s brought nothing to the show for 2 or 3 years.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:12 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Is Jesus still alive on the series? He was one of my favorite characters.
No. That character had potential to be a major badass. Instead they turn him gay and ineffective then kill him off in a ridiculous way.
Yeah, I’m down on what they’ve done to this show.
[Reply]
Otter 11:07 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
No. That character had potential to be a major badass. Instead they turn him gay and ineffective then kill him off in a ridiculous way.
Yeah, I’m down on what they’ve done to this show.
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Nope
Damn, he was my favorite character to be introduced since I've stopped watching. Glad I stopped watching.

Thanks for update!

EDIT: just caught his death scene on youtube - i might have to start getting back into this show
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:58 PM 02-10-2019
New episode tonight
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:23 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Damn, he was my favorite character to be introduced since I've stopped watching. Glad I stopped watching.

Thanks for update!

EDIT: just caught his death scene on youtube - i might have to start getting back into this show
the build up to the mid season premier has me rock hard........
[Reply]
Jerm 11:00 PM 02-10-2019
I actually don't mind Michonne leaving...I'd love for this show to get to a place where they aren't beholden to the important comic characters and anyone can go anytime.

I'm so glad the Whisperers were brought in...makes the show so much more interesting.

As far as tonight's episode goes Lydia has to be....

Spoiler!

[Reply]
kjwood75nro 12:13 AM 02-11-2019
As much as I enjoy the interaction between Negan and Judith, watching her shoot Negan's bike out from under him is too much suspension of disbelief, considering Judith's actress can't even hold the gun steady during her scenes.
[Reply]
Page 282 of 288
« First < 182232272278279280281282 283284285286 > Last »
Up