ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jones maybe back Sunday
Hammock Parties 02:00 PM 10-19-2021

Per @bobfescoe: The #Chiefs are optimistic Chris Jones will return this Sunday vs the Titans.

— 610SportsKC (@610SportsKC) October 19, 2021

[Reply]
TEX 04:22 PM 10-19-2021
Do not care about Chri$ Jone$ anymore.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:26 PM 10-19-2021
This would be only the second game this season that BOTH Chris Jones and Frank Clark have played in.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:32 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
This is gonna age like milk...
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:13 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If the Defense is “fixed” from benching Sorensen for Thornhill and moving Jones back inside, it’s really going to be hard for me to make the “coaches know better than the fans” argument again.

I always assume there is something the coaches see that we don’t to justify some of these odd decisions. These two moves seem pretty obvious given the early returns of the season.
All it would tell you is the coaches expected a better result and saw the same thing we did. Not sure it validates or invalidates anything.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:27 PM 10-19-2021
If the Defense is “fixed” from benching Sorensen for Thornhill and moving Jones back inside, it’s really going to be hard for me to make the “coaches know better than the fans” argument again.
While I get your point and think it's the most bizarre thing in the world that Sorenson wasn't benched for Thornhill earlier, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most times the coaches know a lot better than the fans. This situation is the exception, not the rule.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:28 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Is there anyone you care about in a positive manner on this team anymore, Tex?
[Reply]
EPodolak 06:26 PM 10-19-2021
He can't like his results playing outside, all must know it's not working.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:32 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
While I get your point and think it's the most bizarre thing in the world that Sorenson wasn't benched for Thornhill earlier, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most times the coaches know a lot better than the fans. This situation is the exception, not the rule.
I honestly expected us to be a little disappointed with the change. I figured there had to be SOMETHING significant the coaches were seeing that we weren’t.

If that move works out well, I’ll never quite understand why the staff seemed reluctant to make the move.

And yes, the coaches know better than us the majority of the time. This one is still a head scratcher though.
[Reply]
-King- 06:36 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Hate to inconvenience him.
:-) This was good
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:07 PM 10-19-2021
BlackOp theory time: Spags played Jones at DT too much for his liking in the Philly game. Jones is saying fine, then I’m not playing until I’m 100% healthy.

Jones basically said he was making a business decision in a tweet. Andy said it was a distraction. We know how bad Jones wanted to play DE full time.
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:11 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Jones basically said he was making a business decision in a tweet. Andy said it was a distraction. We know how bad Jones wanted to play DE full time.
He did?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:12 PM 10-19-2021
I honestly expected us to be a little disappointed with the change. I figured there had to be SOMETHING significant the coaches were seeing that we weren’t.

If that move works out well, I’ll never quite understand why the staff seemed reluctant to make the move.

And yes, the coaches know better than us the majority of the time. This one is still a head scratcher though.
Maybe they felt like Thornhill had motivation problems, or there was that weird comment from Reid about Sorenson not missing tackles because he’s soft. I’m almost sure that was some kind of message to Thornhill. Maybe they thought he was shying away from tackles.
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:13 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
He did?

Yeah he said he has to protect what pays him. Which you could take multiple ways.

I’m on my phone but it’s on his Twitter unless he deleted it.
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:17 PM 10-19-2021
Yeah he said he has to protect what pays him. Which you could take multiple ways.

I’m on my phone but it’s on his Twitter unless he deleted it.
What a bitch!!

[Reply]
BossChief 07:26 PM 10-19-2021
BlackOp theory time: Spags played Jones at DT too much for his liking in the Philly game. Jones is saying fine, then I’m not playing until I’m 100% healthy.

Andy said the Jones situation is a distraction?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up