ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Media Center>Soparanos prequel movie trailer
BigRedChief 07:45 AM 06-30-2021

[Reply]
notorious 10:40 AM 07-02-2021
It ended up being a wig, so you might be right.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:41 AM 07-02-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's kind of interesting that I keep reading the sentiment that the show was only truly great for season 1 and went downhill from there. I loved it pretty much the whole way through.
Agreed.

It slowed down a bit after Tony went into a coma and I think the last two seasons could have been condensed into one, but that's really nitpicking at an otherwise amazing 86 episode run.

Sopranos is a top ten tv series of all time.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:43 AM 07-02-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
The wig, LOL! I thought that was so great! It was almost as if the writers hated him, too!

:-)
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:47 AM 07-02-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:

Yeah, he bought that with the money they were going to use to get Sloth's teeth fixed.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:40 PM 07-02-2021
I was a little late to The Sopranos and when I was binging it I had endless dreams that I was a target of a mob hit.

It's a seminal drama that ended on an uneven note. I've been waiting for this iteration for awhile and it'll be interesting to see how it ends up and whether there are any spinoffs.

And Carmela Soprano (Edie Falco) is my neighbor. Absolutely lovely and charming woman. And in real life she's friends with Janice Soprano (Aidia Turturro) who regularly watches her place, dogs, kids, etc.

Such good vibes when I think about that show and its cast.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:34 AM 09-08-2021

[Reply]
Mennonite 01:00 PM 09-14-2021

#TheSopranos creator David Chase says he is “extremely angry” with ‘MANY SAINTS OF NEWARK’ going day-&-date on HBO Max.

“I don’t think, frankly that I would’ve taken the job if I knew it was going to be a day-and-date release. I think it’s awful.”

(Source: Deadline) pic.twitter.com/AOlwWd8yYp

— DiscussingFilm (@DiscussingFilm) September 14, 2021

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:02 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I was a little late to The Sopranos and when I was binging it I had endless dreams that I was a target of a mob hit.

It's a seminal drama that ended on an uneven note. I've been waiting for this iteration for awhile and it'll be interesting to see how it ends up and whether there are any spinoffs.

And Carmela Soprano (Edie Falco) is my neighbor. Absolutely lovely and charming woman. And in real life she's friends with Janice Soprano (Aidia Turturro) who regularly watches her place, dogs, kids, etc.

Gabagool, OVA HERE.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:03 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Of all the crimes Ralph Cifaretto committed, stealing the hair of Jonathan Taylor Thomas may have been the worst.
I thought it looked more like David Spade. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 01:06 PM 09-14-2021
I was born in Newark.

My Dad was in the middle of all this kind of shit.
[Reply]
Mennonite 01:16 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
I thought it looked more like David Spade. :-)

[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:23 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Man, she has gotten startlingly thin. Anyone catch her on the most recent What We Do in the Shadows?
[Reply]
Fishpicker 02:16 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Gabagool, OVA HERE.
it took me like 12 years to figure what gob-a-goo was. I was already a fan of capicola too.
[Reply]
Otter 02:58 PM 09-17-2021
One of my favorite and funniest scenes

[Reply]
staylor26 08:48 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
One of my favorite and funniest scenes

One of the best scenes AND episodes easily.

Fun fact: Steve Buscemi directed it.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up