ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 131 of 131
« First < 3181121127128129130131
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
Miles 06:49 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
He was old coming out of OU. But that would make him what? 3rd best player on the roster? 2nd if AD is out (who am I kidding, just mark him down as 2nd best).

At least they're looking at dudes that can spread the floor and shoot. Instead of, you know, pairing LeBron with ball dominant dues that can't shoot. Like at all.

Sorry for you as a fan man. I mean, I don't know if it's Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards level bad, but it's bad enough it's not worth discussing.

Sorry bud.
Buddy also had one of those Caribbean date of births and aged some overnight a few years ago.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:26 AM 10-07-2022

TMZ obtained the video of the altercation between Draymond Green and Jordan Poole at practice https://t.co/55rMnBqAVG pic.twitter.com/k02BGsBo8G

— philip lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) October 7, 2022

Draymond suckering guys in practice, which I guess is no real surprise. The NBA/the Warriors won't be able to avoid punishing him for this one now that the video is out.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:27 PM 10-07-2022
I'd say a 1 year ban but the Watson 11 game suspension really lowered the bar in professional sports.
[Reply]
Eureka 10:01 PM 10-07-2022
Your boy James will have no chance with the Warriors still sticking around in the WEST.

Seriously though this video looks damming towards Green. I wonder what the context of the conversation is about. That punch is seems shameful just watching it.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:26 PM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Your boy James will have no chance with the Warriors still sticking around in the WEST.
LeBron? Shit, the Warriors are the last thing the Lakers have to worry about. They’ll be lucky to go .500 with Russell Westbrook still somehow on that team and starting.

Originally Posted by :
Seriously though this video looks damming towards Green. I wonder what the context of the conversation is about. That punch is seems shameful just watching it.
Warriors management tried to sweep it under the rug the past few days, but they didn’t know that video was coming out. He’ll be looking at a sizeable suspension now. Just a total idiot.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:45 PM 10-12-2022
Man.

The Lakers have just made it so very VERY easy for me to continue to stay away from them...

Darvon ham has his work cut out for him man. The lakers and russ. Just watch russell westbrook on this play. pic.twitter.com/hyHqVw9UwM

— Jamal Cristopher (@JamCristopher) October 4, 2022

And the Tweet is about Westbrook - but take a look at LeBron there. Just chillin' on the perimeter hoping to run out...

I don't know how anybody actually roots for this team. I hope they lose 60. I mean, they won't, but the fact that they'll be completely irrelevant in the title chase brings me joy anyway.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:03 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And the Tweet is about Westbrook - but take a look at LeBron there. Just chillin' on the perimeter hoping to run out...
Well it is a pre-season game and he's 38 years old. He's obviously not going to play defense in it, he barely plays defense in the regular season anymore as it is.

As far as Westbrook, I can't imagine he will even still be on the roster by mid-season. He'll certainly be benched and/or released. I can only assume they are still starting him right now because they're hoping they can sell some other idiot team into taking him on by trade. No other team is anywhere near as stupid as they are though.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:06 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Warriors management tried to sweep it under the rug the past few days, but they didn’t know that video was coming out. He’ll be looking at a sizeable suspension now. Just a total idiot.
So it turns out saying mean things about Kevin Durant will get Draymond a suspension from the Warriors but sucker punching Jordan Poole gets him a fine and a few days off of practice to think things over. I should have known.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:11 PM 10-12-2022
So it turns out saying mean things about Kevin Durant will get Draymond a suspension from the Warriors but sucker punching Jordan Poole gets him a fine and a few days off of practice to think things over. I should have known.
Assault should always have more of a penalty than....words.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:12 PM 10-12-2022
Ben Mathurin is gonna be so good.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:17 PM 10-12-2022
Well it is a pre-season game and he's 38 years old. He's obviously not going to play defense in it, he barely plays defense in the regular season anymore as it is.

As far as Westbrook, I can't imagine he will even still be on the roster by mid-season. He'll certainly be benched and/or released. I can only assume they are still starting him right now because they're hoping they can sell some other idiot team into taking him on by trade. No other team is anywhere near as stupid as they are though.
Evidently they re-signed Dennis Schroder.

Remember when he turned down $80 million a couple years ago? Well hey, at least he's made almost 1/5 of what he would've made over the last 2 years...

OBJ would be wise to remember that for every Aaron Judge, there's a Dennis Schroeder. And for every Ronald Acuna, there's a Stephen Piscotty.

If you're gonna bet on yourself, you'd best understand the odds...
[Reply]
Page 131 of 131
« First < 3181121127128129130131
Up