ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 25
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs targeted, but by who?
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:40 AM 12-01-2018
5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:11 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Well, as always I have the uncanny ability to say the same thing as a dozen other people yet get singled out by the butthurt retards.

It's a gift. :-)
There's room for all 12 of you in Mecca's literal box.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:14 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Nobody has ever said that there has never been a bad call. Professional football is a game played at a fast pace being officiated by humans many of them getting up there in age. They are going to miss certain calls and make mistakes. It happens and will continue to happen.

Now clean those Doritos crumbs off of your keyboard and get back to work. I'm sure one of the adults in your office is waiting on his cup of coffee.
Wow, you keep on a file on me or something, sweetie? Didn't realize I made such an impression.

Wish I could reciprocate, but you're just another dime a dozen mindless piece of shit that infests this place, so I've never really paid any attention to you.

Sorry about that.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:15 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
There's room for all 12 of you in Mecca's literal box.
We could probably squeeze you in if you're feeling left out.
[Reply]
njchiefs 12:17 PM 12-04-2018
m
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:19 PM 12-04-2018
Wow, you keep on a file on me or something, sweetie? Didn't realize I made such an impression.

Wish I could reciprocate, but you're just another dime a dozen mindless piece of shit that infests this place, so I've never really paid any attention to you.

Sorry about that.
The old "you're a nobody because I don't remember anything about you on a message board" comeback. It is rich you calling anyone "mindless" and accusing anyone of "infesting this place" since you were basically permabanned for being a real piece of shit and were only allowed to comeback due to the realignment of the mod team.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:22 PM 12-04-2018
The old "you're a nobody because I don't remember anything about you on a message board" comeback. It is rich you calling anyone "mindless" and accusing anyone of "infesting this place" since you were basically permabanned for being a real piece of shit and were only allowed to comeback due to the realignment of the mod team.
Oh, you must be one of Floptwat's little buttbuddies. That explains it.

Yeah, I was asked to return to numerous longtime members after the estrogen was flushed out of the mod pool. Did that give you a sad? Aww, what a shame.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:38 PM 12-04-2018
Oh, you must be one of Floptwat's little buttbuddies. That explains it.

Yeah, I was asked to return to numerous longtime members after the estrogen was flushed out of the mod pool. Did that give you a sad? Aww, what a shame.
I've never met Flop and frankly I find him annoying. I could have gave two shits about you and the others being allowed to come back to CP. I was actually happy for the group because I find this place entertaining. I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy in your previous post. Nothing more, nothing less.
[Reply]
Fish 12:42 PM 12-04-2018
Always favor the same teams? You mean like Pittsburgh who is now up in arms about the officiating in their last game? Oh, now I get it, the league did that to push the Chargers/LA SuperBowl narrative. Then why did the league allow the Chargers to lose to the Broncos. Why would they allow them to lose a divisional game when they know that is the second tie breaker with KC after head to head record?
Isn't it convenient that the "Fix" always results from exactly what happened after the fact, and not what their dumb conspiracy would suggest?
[Reply]
Frazod 12:43 PM 12-04-2018
I've never met Flop and frankly I find him annoying. I could have gave two shits about you and the others being allowed to come back to CP. I was actually happy for the group because I find this place entertaining. I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy in your previous post. Nothing more, nothing less.
Whatever. Run along now, pissant.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:46 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Isn't it convenient that the "Fix" always results from exactly what happened after the fact, and not what their dumb conspiracy would suggest?
Yep. I like the moving of the goalposts too. Oh, what you said a month ago didn't happen? "Yeah, the league has a different agenda now."

A bunch of weak minded fools.
[Reply]
highBOLTage 12:57 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The refs gave you the Seattle game...
How were the Chargers given Seattle? There was no evidence Mike Williams heel hit the line. And that likely helped Seattle as it would've been 1st down and LA could milk more time off the clock. Instead it gave SEA the time necessary to go get a FG before the half ended. Or are you talking about the BS PI they gave SEA in the endzone at the end of the game giving SEA a chance to tie?
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:04 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. Very "weird" indeed. And, you did call this before the season.
Yes, I did....and its playing out exactly to script. All you have to do is take a wide-angle lens perspective to see it.

After the SB, the NFL controlled sports shows, ALL, in tandem, simultaneously started talking about the Chargers. This was a team that hadn't been to the playoffs in 5 years and won one game against a winning team last year (9-7 Cowboys). Even when Bosa and Hunter were injured before the season began...the pundits on the hype train glossed over it and continued mentioned them over and over and over. It was completely void of reason or objectivity.

Dig deeper and you find out the owners are extremely worried about the lack of interest...going back before this year. There were talks of trying to figure out a way to get them back to San Diego. Spanos is on the dole because of a 20 year lease on this 4 billion stadium....and seat licensees came in at 25% of initial projections.

The owners make the majority of the "profit sharing" from advertising....so it's in their collective interest that LA succeeds. Its the 2nd biggest market in the country. They are going to have to renegotiate their network deal at some point and having two thriving teams in LA will be a bargaining chip....having a team that nobody gives a shit about isn't a good selling point.

I reposted from the chargers game-day thread against Seattle...and this member summed it up after the refs let an obviously out of bounds TD stand. "Wow...this season just feels different, we are getting all the calls"...and those calls continued on Sunday night against Pittsburgh. (Steelers were 174-0-1 in home games, when leading by 16 points, at any time in the game...so at least 30 years)

The owners are doing about the only thing they can to try to get the Chargers to succeed...if you saw the stands against the Cardinals in Carson. It was vacant..and they were 7-3.

Unfortunately for KC...Chiefs are the main obstacle in achieving this end. PMII put a giant wrinkle in their plan. They've done what they could...from the zero penalty NE game...to throwing 9 flags in the first quarter against the Rams (while ignoring fouls on TD plays). I think this Hunt video release was intentionally timed...it was at the perfect moment where the exemption list would keep him from playing this season...and cause a major distraction.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:06 PM 12-04-2018
Patrick Mahomes is the reason the NFL's master plan for the Chargers might fail.

So they sabotage Kareem Hunt.

:-)
[Reply]
Fish 01:06 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yes, I did....and it playing out exactly to script. All you have to do is take a wide-angle lens perspective to see it.

After the SB, the NFL controlled sports shows, ALL, in tandem, simultaneously started talking about the Chargers. This was a team that hadn't been to the playoffs in 5 years and won one game against a winning team last year (9-7 Cowboys). Even when Bosa and Hunter were injured before the season began...the pundits on the hype train glossed over it and continued mentioned them over and over and over. It was completely void of reason or objectivity.
:-).... the conspiracy grows..... :-)
[Reply]
crayzkirk 01:17 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Why would the Patriots need this Hunt video thing to come out when they have the refs in their back pocket?!?
Finally! Someone on the Patriots side admits it!

I was going back over the history of the things that have happened to the Chiefs and it's quite remarkable. From the penalty after the Davidson spear of Dawson, the longest game, the drowning of Joe Delaney, the draft of Todd Blackledge, the phantom holding call, the kicker that shall remain nameless, the grease bowl, the no punt game, the 28 point collapse, the six field goal loser, the forward progress call, etc. etc. etc.

I can almost see how someone could blame some outside force.

ALMOST...
[Reply]
Page 16 of 25
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up