ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 25
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs targeted, but by who?
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:40 AM 12-01-2018
5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:53 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
like last season against Oakland when there were 3 consecutive flags at the end of the game? Then the Raiders got a TD then everything was nice and clean
Does that include when they called offensive pass interference against Crabtree in the end zone to take a TD off the board for Oakland as well?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:54 AM 12-04-2018
It's obviously believable that the NFL refs are the most incompetent fools around to the point that they fuck up constantly yet those fuck ups always favor the same teams or some narrative that's been pushed all year.

Strange.
[Reply]
Fish 11:56 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's obviously believable that the NFL refs are the most incompetent fools around to the point that they fuck up constantly yet those fuck ups always favor the same teams or some narrative that's been pushed all year.

Strange.
That's where you're seeing what you want to see. If you watch enough games, it becomes more than clear that this accusation never holds up.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:57 AM 12-04-2018

Strange.
Except they don't.

There's bad calls, a lot of them, in every game and they don't always overwhelmingly favor one team.

I mean the Chargers/Steelers narrative is just ridiculous. The Steelers have 3 losses and are positioned for a 1st round bye. "The Steelers are the darlings of the NFL and they get all the calls." Oh wait, "They're playing the Chargers and the NFL wants to push LA."

If there were some grand conspiracy, you'd think it would at least have some consistency.

The simple fact is that the refs are terrible. And if you watch every game, every weekend, you'll see that bad calls happen to nearly every team.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:59 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Except they don't.

There's bad calls, a lot of them, in every game and they don't always overwhelmingly favor one team.

I mean the Chargers/Steelers narrative is just ridiculous. The Steelers have 3 losses and are positioned for a 1st round bye. "The Steelers are the darlings of the NFL and they get all the calls." Oh wait, "They're playing the Chargers and the NFL wants to push LA."

If there were some grand conspiracy, you'd think it would at least have some consistency.

The simple fact is that the refs are terrible. And if you watch every game, every weekend, you'll see that bad calls happen to nearly every team.
I think the Steelers are a darling to a degree, like against us.

However I have come to the belief I've seen others post that this year is about LA. It's feel good for their fires and shit and they also want that market to matter so magically both teams are relevant.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:59 AM 12-04-2018

Strange.
Always favor the same teams? You mean like Pittsburgh who is now up in arms about the officiating in their last game? Oh, now I get it, the league did that to push the Chargers/LA SuperBowl narrative. Then why did the league allow the Chargers to lose to the Broncos. Why would they allow them to lose a divisional game when they know that is the second tie breaker with KC after head to head record?
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:01 PM 12-04-2018
This thread is embarrassing, as a normal functional adult.

Maybe Belichick is a secret member of Bohemian Grove.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:01 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Always favor the same teams? You mean like Pittsburgh who is now up in arms about the officiating in their last game? Oh, now I get it, the league did that to push the Chargers/LA SuperBowl narrative. Then why did the league allow the Chargers to lose to the Broncos. Why would they allow them to lose a divisional game when they know that is the second tie breaker with KC after head to head record?
If you watched that game, the Broncos got hit with a bunch of weird fucking penalties at the end...it was even discussed here how hard they tried to job the Broncos.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:02 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
No, you fat fucking waste of skin, those of us who are actually able to use our brains for something other than blasting holes in our refrigerators can see that a conspiracy of this magnitude and involving the number of people it would take to pull off is impossible. It also isn't worth the potential loss to the NFL if proof was shown that the games were fixed.

You and the rest of your retarded ilk are just giant weeping vaginas who can't stand the fact that sometimes the ball doesn't bounce your way. You need to believe that there is something nefarious going on against your team to explain their losing.
:-)

Excuse me, I need to get a squeegee to clean your pussy juice off my monitor. Did I hit you in a delicate spot? Sorry about that, little fella.

Never been a bad call. All the refs are quality individuals who never have an agenda. IT'S OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!! Santa will still be climbing down your chimney on Christmas Eve, too. Me and my retarded ilk will just be getting lumps of coal. Because we're bad people. Actually paying attention to what goes on is bad. BAD!
[Reply]
Mecca 12:03 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:

Excuse me, I need to get a squeegee to clean your pussy juice off my monitor. Did I hit you in a delicate spot? Sorry about that, little fella.

Never been a bad call. All the refs are quality individuals who never have an agenda. IT'S OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!! Santa will still be climbing down your chimney on Christmas Eve, too. Me and my retarded ilk will just be getting lumps of coal. Because we're bad people. Actually paying attention to what goes in is bad. BAD!
Nothing irritates me more than how if you have an opinion that is out of the norm you literally get shamed back into the box.
[Reply]
Grim 12:03 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
This thread is embarrassing, as a normal functional adult.
I'm a normally functioning adult and I think this thread is comedy GOLD!
VERY entertaining.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:05 PM 12-04-2018
I think the Steelers are a darling to a degree, like against us.

However I have come to the belief I've seen others post that this year is about LA. It's feel good for their fires and shit and they also want that market to matter so magically both teams are relevant.
So they screw the Steelers, a team that is normally favored, to forward a pro-LA agenda and it all happens without a single whistle blown?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:06 PM 12-04-2018
If you watched that game, the Broncos got hit with a bunch of weird fucking penalties at the end...it was even discussed here how hard they tried to job the Broncos.
So the refs were trying to fix the game for the Chargers and the Broncos are just so talented that they overcame the fix? :-) Do you actually read what you write?
[Reply]
Frazod 12:06 PM 12-04-2018
Nothing irritates me more than how if you have an opinion that is out of the norm you literally get shamed back into the box.
Well, as always I have the uncanny ability to say the same thing as a dozen other people yet get singled out by the butthurt retards.

It's a gift. :-)
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:10 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:

Never been a bad call. All the refs are quality individuals who never have an agenda. IT'S OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!! Santa will still be climbing down your chimney on Christmas Eve, too. Me and my retarded ilk will just be getting lumps of coal. Because we're bad people. Actually paying attention to what goes on is bad. BAD!
Nobody has ever said that there has never been a bad call. Professional football is a game played at a fast pace being officiated by humans many of them getting up there in age. They are going to miss certain calls and make mistakes. It happens and will continue to happen.

Now clean those Doritos crumbs off of your keyboard and get back to work. I'm sure one of the adults in your office is waiting on his cup of coffee.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 25
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up