Wong 2B
Pitcher

Edit:
Matheny fired 07/14/2018

Opening Day Roster
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:58 PM 01-12-2018
Ship them a certain outfielder that will definitely regress to them then.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:23 PM 01-12-2018
Ozuna gets $9 million for this year to avoid arbitration.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 05:32 PM 01-12-2018
Ok, so i know that BRC hates it when the Cardinals haters post in these threads, but seeing it compels me to do so. Since the season hasn't started yet, i'll take the opportunity to post once and not come back for the rest of the season.

Fuck the Cardinals and fuck anything St. Louis.

That is all...carry on.

Apologies in advance to BRC.
[Reply]
jd1020 05:36 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Ok, so i know that BRC hates it when the Cardinals haters post in these threads, but seeing it compels me to do so. Since the season hasn't started yet, i'll take the opportunity to post once and not come back for the rest of the season.

**** the Cardinals and **** anything St. Louis.

That is all...carry on.

:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:22 PM 01-12-2018

That is all...carry on.

dude you haters come in all the time. 17 years of this thread. Haters going to hate. We are fans of the team we grew up with. You can't change teams. Seems like you guys would have got over that juvenile stuff when you won the WS?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:33 PM 01-12-2018

That is all...carry on.

Fuck off for talking shit about my city.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:35 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
dude you haters come in all the time. 17 years of this thread. Haters going to hate. We are fans of the team we grew up with. You can't change teams. Seems like you guys would have got over that juvenile stuff when you won the WS?
No. I am a fan of my city.

Civic Pride>All.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:41 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
No. I am a fan of my city.

Civic Pride>All.
I grew up in Springfield. The only thing in St. Louis l care about is the Cardinals. And a couple of friends that live there.
[Reply]
O.city 08:45 AM 01-13-2018
I grew up in Springfield. The only thing in St. Louis l care about is the Cardinals. And a couple of friends that live there.
Rogersville right?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:14 AM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Rogersville right?
Yep, both sides of my family settled in that small town pre-civil war. They were Baptist preachers looking to spread the gospel to this new part of the USA that was just being settled. A lot of family still live there including my brother. I lived there for 5 years. Grandpa lost his cow farm and we moved to Springfield. Lived in Springfield till 18.

Went back to Rogersville every weekend to see all the family. My grandma had a great radio. I loved listening to Jack Buck and Harry Carey broadcasting the Cardinal games on that radio. One of the best childhood memories. From that moment, I was a lifer.
[Reply]
O.city 09:20 AM 01-13-2018
Yep, both sides of my family settled in that small town pre-civil war. They were Baptist preachers looking to spread the gospel to this new part of the USA that was just being settled. A lot of family still live there including my brother. I lived there for 5 years. Grandpa lost his cow farm and we moved to Springfield. Lived in Springfield till 18.

Went back to Rogersville every weekend to see all the family. My grandma had a great radio. I loved listening to Jack Buck and Harry Carey broadcasting the Cardinal games on that radio. One of the best childhood memories. From that moment, I was a lifer.
Interesting

I grew up in Thayer MO so I’m not too far from home.
[Reply]
VAChief 10:26 AM 01-13-2018

What high school in Springfield?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:34 AM 01-13-2018
Originally Posted by VAChief:
What high school in Springfield?
l quit high school the day I turned 16 with a total of 1.5 credits. I attended Hillcrest and Glendale.
[Reply]
VAChief 11:44 AM 01-13-2018
l quit high school the day I turned 16 with a total of 1.5 credits. I attended Hillcrest and Glendale.
Our 2 biggest baseball rivalries! I was a Chief.
[Reply]
jd1020 03:29 PM 01-13-2018
Addison Reed only got 2/16.75? Wtf... Cubs? I am disappoint.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 301
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up