ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Score Has Been Evened.......For Now.
Bwana 03:43 PM 07-04-2003
So I'm sitting here minding my own business, relaxing when I start hearing explosions over the top of my house. Aww yes, the unmistakable sound of bottle rockets. There is one rental house in my neighborhood, two houses down across the alley. It seems to attract loud music playing hell raising punk types. In any event, I get pissed off when this keeps up and go out into the backyard. I find several Bottle Rocket sticks. At this point I am left with three choices...

1.) Go to their back gate, call one of them out, beat his ass. This one is more my style and I would have enjoyed it the most hands down, but I would likely end up in the big house for the night and my wife would not be pleased when she had to come and bail me out.

2.) Call the cops and report the little fuggers. This one is just to easy and I'm not the nark type.

3.) It seems I have a few "bird bombs" left over from "the day." For those of you who do not know what these masterpieces are, they are in a 12 gauge shotgun shell and are basically an M-80 that zips through the air when you fire it out of the shotgun. They go about 100 feet before they explode. These are used by ranchers to run off the geese when they land in the wheat fields and are VERY loud. :-)

I grab the 12 gauge, crack one of my house windows, line it up over the fence and let it rip. The next few moments were priceless!:-) All you could hear were gems like "Jesus Christ!" "Where did that come from?!!"What the fug was that!!! Oh my God!" It seems I still have 24 rounds left if the little cockroaches start again. Bonus......I know as a fact they have no clue where it came from. :-) :-)
[Reply]
RJ 09:15 PM 07-05-2003
That's the 1st thread this long that I've read in a long time and it was certainly worth it. Thank you all for the entertainment. As far as I'm concerned Bwana would make a fine neighbor but I wouldn't want to get on his bad side.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:32 PM 07-05-2003
He's really a pussycat. The local Ditch Pigs make him their bitch.
[Reply]
JOhn 09:38 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by jettio

He was just looking for a weakass excuse to do what he is inclined to do anyway.

If he lacked the sack to let the offenders know that he was doing something about this wrong. Then he is a chickenshit pussy.

And a f*cking wierdo. That is obvious.
:-) :-)

Calling Greg a chicken shit pussy? :-)

Greg Can I invite him to Cooke city for our fishing trip? :-)
[Reply]
JOhn 09:39 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by frazod

Good lord, it's only 8:30. Why the hell am I awake? :-)
Hunger pains? :-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 09:39 PM 07-05-2003
EXCELENT!!!

Bwana would make a fine friend - and a bad enemy.:-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 09:40 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by JOhn

:-)

You on a laptop with a satalite hookup or did you cut the camping trip short?
[Reply]
PastorMikH 09:45 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by PastorMikH

You on a laptop with a satalite hookup or did you cut the camping trip short?

Never mind, I just read your rant.

However, I am feeling all alone here.:-)
[Reply]
JOhn 09:46 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by jettio

Hopefully, Bwana will ignore my lone voice and keep bird-bombing the neighborhood.
If only it could be your house, Mr holier than thou. :-)
[Reply]
JOhn 09:47 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :

Never mind, I just read your rant.

However, I am feeling all alone here.:-)
Yea I know that feeling. :-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 09:48 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :

Yea I know that feeling. :-)

Shoot, if you are here, and I am here, that's all we need to run up 200 posts each.:-)
[Reply]
JOhn 09:50 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :

Shoot, if you are here, and I am here, that's all we need to run up 200 posts each.:-)

And i don't have to work tommrow, and the kids are alseep, except for the oldest who is playing on the net herself.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 09:52 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :

And i don't have to work tommrow...

ME NEITHER!!!!:-)
[Reply]
JOhn 09:54 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :

ME NEITHER!!!!:-)

Speaking of which, any leads yet?
[Reply]
PastorMikH 09:58 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :

Speaking of which, any leads yet?

Sent 4 Resumes off today. Took the week off for a little down time. 1 is in KS up by manhatan and 3 are spread out all over Missouri. Will probably contact OK, one or two TX districts, and possibly NE and WY for open church lists. That requires sending them a resume to introduct yourself and my District office has to send them a letter saying that I am in good standing with the District.
[Reply]
JOhn 09:59 PM 07-05-2003
I'll vote for Wy. :-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up