Page 29 of 33
« First < 192526272829 30313233 >
Hall of Classics>I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything
Jim Jones 11:19 AM 07-13-2014
go ahead
[Reply]
lewdog 09:43 PM 07-17-2014
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Holy Shit :-) Nobody knows I post here, my family and friends would have me committed. It's just too entertaining.
My wife lurks under my account sometimes.

I was pissed at someone driving the other day and she said she hoped they'd get AIDS.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:45 PM 07-17-2014
Originally Posted by Buzz:
Sorry, I try not to judge, we are all damaged goods. Could you shed some light on your avatar and what it means to you. Not to be a jerk but what do you mean by leasing, seams self degrading.
Oh boy. The lease word came because of the territory word. My viewpoint on ever getting married again is quite clear. Even if my poetic nature isn't.

The av has been on CP for every year except perhaps the first one. No one would ever know it was me posting if I changed it. But you want dirt, no? It was the funniest gift I'd ever received. It's also a good reminder to me of unintended consequences.

And I am not damaged. I am free.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:51 PM 07-17-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Oh boy. The lease word came because of the territory word. My viewpoint on ever getting married again is quite clear. Even if my poetic nature isn't.

The av has been on CP for every year except perhaps the first one. No one would ever know it was me posting if I changed it. But you want dirt, no? It was the funniest gift I'd ever received. It's also a good reminder to me of unintended consequences.

No, I didn't want dirt, sorry I said anything.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:53 PM 07-17-2014
Originally Posted by lewdog:

I was pissed at someone driving the other day and she said she hoped they'd get AIDS.
lulz
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:09 PM 07-17-2014
The last thing I need is Mrs. Blowfish lurking on the CP. Thankfully, she thinks this site is basically an open cesspool.
[Reply]
Bootlegged 04:55 AM 07-18-2014
I once banged Tommykat.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:26 AM 07-18-2014

Oh my GOD I hope my wife doesn't lurk here. I tell her the funny things but she would melt down if she read this thread.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:33 PM 07-18-2014
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Oh my GOD I hope my wife doesn't lurk here. I tell her the funny things but she would melt down if she read this thread.
My wife said she read a similar thread to ****ing a tranny on redditt at work one day. I didn't ask any further questions.
[Reply]
beach tribe 05:05 PM 07-18-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It's that gal!!

I freaking LOVE Pam, and did not even realize it was her.
Older Pam=Hotter Pam
[Reply]
98 SR20 05:36 PM 07-18-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
Wake up the morning, drop a big ol' log Out here, you ain't got time for nothing fruity like a jog Marry a fat bitch, and die workin' like a dog!

Cowboys in the heartland, bankers in the city We love cars, guns and big ol' plastic titties! Lets grab a case of Pißwasser and drink for the U.S.A!

Hey neighbors I'm sorry, we're partyin' real butch Ya oughta speak English if you like it here so much! Not Spanish, or Chinese, or British, and not ****ing Dutch! **** the Dutch!

I said yeah, we're gonna keep them illegals out! Guns and Pißwasser! Yeah, that's what the party's all about!

Getting real drunk, puking face down Billying and bobbin' while every kid's in town! Drinking Pißwasser, fighting, getting real shitfaced tonight! Yeah!

I'm a patriotic American, that's my national right!

PIßWASSER: German fighting lager for export only
Great commercial. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 06:25 PM 07-18-2014
Originally Posted by Bootlegged:
I once banged Tommykat.
Behind the washer?
[Reply]
Dave Lane 06:58 PM 07-18-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:

Good girl. Way to be.
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:19 PM 07-18-2014
So did Jim Jones ever re-surface? Did he go back for seconds?
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:23 PM 07-18-2014
Beach tribe needs to share more funny tranny stories.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:26 PM 07-18-2014

[Reply]
Page 29 of 33
« First < 192526272829 30313233 >
Up