ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 27
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
Mr. Laz 01:45 PM 07-06-2005
:-)
[Reply]
Pants 04:13 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by penchief:
Okay, very funny. Believe it or not, I do have a sense of humor. I can see that this is a losing proposition. Have fun with it.
Just have fun with it. This is why this place is awesome.
[Reply]
penchief 04:18 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
YOUR WORDS WERE NOT CHANGED.

Your thread was merged in with several other SPAM threads and the whole lot of it was re-named.
No it wasn't. Those other threads are still present. It was merged with shitsmack's or whoever titled their's TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS. Look, it really doesn't matter anymore. You can look and see for yourself but the principle has been obfuscated to the point of aburdity. I'm over it. You guys can have your fun.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 04:38 PM 07-15-2005
Honestly, I have never been aware of it happening before. Maybe I should be more in touch with what happens on this board but that doesn't make it right.

If a mod is doing it then that person should most definitely not be a mod.

Anybody ever heard of integrity or respect for others?
So basically you want to know why someone would screw with your parody thread when there were about 200 of them on the board and they were all equally as stupid as yours?

And you want to know why they would change yours like you're some victim?

This is absolutely out of hand.

You take yourself far too seriously. Grow a set please.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 04:48 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It's friday. Lighten up, go get yourself a Fresca and a nice piece of ass. geezus
Dammit, I quit drinking pop. Oh well, guess I'll have to settle for the second half plus gatorade.
[Reply]
penchief 04:51 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
So basically you want to know why someone would screw with your parody thread when there were about 200 of them on the board and they were all equally as stupid as yours?

Well, let me make a couple suggestions then.

First, if a mod is going to change the title of somebody's thread because they claim (truthfully or falsely) to be merging those threads for paractical reasons, maybe they should also change the thread starter's name to "MERGED THREAD."

Second, if the mod is going to change the title of somebody's thread to the title of his own thread or the title of another thread starter's thread, maybe he should attribute the title of that thread to himself or the person who's title is heading that thread, not another person who's thread had nothing to do with that thread title.

If the mod had merged the title with the thread starter who had originally posted that thread title I would have had no problem whatsoever.
[Reply]
Jenson71 04:55 PM 07-15-2005

It's a message board man. Just a message board.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:57 PM 07-15-2005
I stole your rubber penis. It is a grand thing.
[Reply]
penchief 05:00 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:

No, it appears that mine was the only one that was merged and it looks like it was merged with either the mod's own thread or the thread of someone that he happened to agree with.

As anyone knows, any of those other half-dozen threads will immediately appear on the first page as soon as somebody responds to them.

Look, I don't take my self TOO seriously. But, I'll confess that there are prinicples that I feel very strongly about. For someone to alter another's words or intentions and then basically hem and haw about it like it was totally innocent when their explanation appears to be full of shit...well, that doesn't cut it either.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:01 PM 07-15-2005
The mods should change your name to rubberpenischief
[Reply]
4th and Long 05:03 PM 07-15-2005
Oh for f*cks sake! How can someone whine for 5 pages about NOTHING!?
[Reply]
Donger 05:03 PM 07-15-2005
No, it appears that mine was the only one that was merged and it looks like it was merged with either the mod's own thread or the thread of someone that he happened to agree with.

As anyone knows, any of those other half-dozen threads will immediately appear on the first page as soon as somebody responds to them.

Look, I don't take my self TOO seriously. But, I'll confess that there are prinicples that I feel very strongly about. For someone to alter another's words or intentions and then basically hem and haw about it like it was totally innocent when their explanation appears to be full of shit...well, that doesn't cut it either.
Pen, my god, it's not like you posted a thread about something personally important, like losing a family member or something. If you had, I could understand your position.

But, f*ck me, let it go.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:05 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
Oh for f*cks sake! How can someone whine for 5 pages about NOTHING!?
Oh for f*cks sake! How can someone whine about 5 pages when it's not even ONE! :-)
[Reply]
4th and Long 05:06 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Oh for f*cks sake! How can someone whine about 5 pages when it's not even ONE! :-)
Questions should end with a question mark, not an exclamation point. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:08 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
Questions should end with a question mark, not an exclamation point. :-)
Oh for f*cks sake! How can someone whine for one post about a stupid question mark?
[Reply]
4th and Long 05:08 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Oh for f*cks sake! How can someone whine for one post about a stupid question mark?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 27
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up