ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I feel shitty
big nasty kcnut 01:51 AM 05-01-2005
drank tequila and beer and ate pizza. threw up and feel crappy. Then releaseing my emotions like crazy. Feeling bad cause my brother compared my articles to toliet paper. Anybody think i'm over reacting.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:13 AM 05-01-2005
Niiice
[Reply]
Fairplay 09:13 AM 05-01-2005
After Kcnut wakes up from his all night drunk complete with an excruciating hangover and reads some of the comments in this thread he might need to be on suicide watch.

Seriously Kcnut, take some of your writings to someone you can trust in that field ask them to read it and to get back with you for an honest opinion on your writings. Tell him to give you the truth but more importantly how you can improve them.

Try to get better at what you do. Im sure even Michalanglo screwed up a few paintings before he became great.
[Reply]
RNR 09:32 AM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by kcnut:
drank tequila and beer and ate pizza. threw up and feel crappy. Then releaseing my emotions like crazy. Feeling bad cause my brother compared my articles to toliet paper.
Cheer up I do most of my reading in the john :-) Kidding aside you should be writing for yourself and do it to the best of your ability. Oh and the hangover will pass.
[Reply]
Bootlegged 10:00 AM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I've never read a thing he's written. I didn't even know he had written anything.

BTW, heres the pic that went with my column that I wrote on the music scene. Circa late 80's early 90's. Don't say that I never post anything funny ever again.
So you were Capt. Lou Albano?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:02 AM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Lattimer:
So you were Capt. Lou Albano?
I just figured "Mrs. Doubtfire" was a MAN BABY!!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:07 AM 05-01-2005
I always thought he wrote like that on purpose, who knew?
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 12:24 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by stumppy:
OUCH!!

Maybe you should PM him about the importance of a sealed garage before he starts the car.:-)
:-)

Originally Posted by :
Seriously Kcnut, take some of your writings to someone you can trust in that field ask them to read it and to get back with you for an honest opinion on your writings.
There are many people in the field who have told him the same thing Phil said in this thread countless times.

It's damn harsh, but it's true...

Originally Posted by :
The Texas Longhorns won the game I didn't want them to win but they won. Vince Young came back from a major ankle twist to win the game for Texas we made mistakes on offense and did not contain Vince Young like we should have but it's all in the past now.

Now we face a real good OSU team, but who are their stars well let's start off with Rashaun Woods 6-2 195 Sr. he maybe the best wr in the country right now. Better then Kellen Winslow jr. because of what Woods bring's to the table he has great hands and a knack for getting the ball when it shouldn't be caught. He bring's to OSU a pro player on a college team. He has bonafide star written all over him. To quote Mel Kiper jr. "Rashaun Woods is The most polished wide out in the country", but will he be able to handle the KSU defense?
Originally Posted by :
First the Jayhawk have Bill Wittermore 6-0 205Lbs. who a solid leader in the jayhawk lineup his quick feet and cannon of an arm will help him out get out of sticky jams his offensive line get him into like the Colorado game. There he was 19-29 passing for 422 plus 45 yards on the ground. That tell me that if need be he won't be a idle target for KSU defense this weekend.

Second There is their running back Clark Green 5-11 205Lbs. he can run with the best of them also they have used him for screen passes out of the backfield. We shall see if he can be able to help Wittermore in this game.

[Reply]
JimNasium 12:29 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Psicosis:

There are many people in the field who have told him the same thing Phil said in this thread countless times.

It's damn harsh, but it's true...
[Reply]
jspchief 12:32 PM 05-01-2005
LOL. Jeezuz, can I buy a punctuation mark? He should breed with DP4me.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:34 PM 05-01-2005
Throwing up always makes me feel instantly better - it's like flipping a switch.

Other than that, I think you should just take a Midol and get on with your life. :-)
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:15 PM 05-01-2005
Well at least i'd written better then fatlock.
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:16 PM 05-01-2005
I had beer,scotch,schnapps and margaritas last night how I kept from hurling I don't know but damn am I paying for it today.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:19 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by kcnut:
Well at least i'd written better then fatlock.
Sorry to spoil things again but...
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:27 PM 05-01-2005
If it helps any, you feel shitty because alcohol is a diuretic and put you in a volume depleted state, which caused your meninges (lining of the brain) to pull away from your calvarium.
[Reply]
teedubya 01:28 PM 05-01-2005
this thread is own.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up