ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 426 of 3903
« First < 326376416422423424425426 4274284294304364765269261426 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:53 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It would make me feel a little better, to be honest.

My white count is dogshit from chemo, but my regimen doesn't qualify me for white count boosters (granulocyte colony stimulating factor). We've had both of our day techs quit in a matter of a few weeks and we're a relatively small operation, so I would feel bad leaving the other guys in the lurch.

The clinical studies we provide drugs for have started shutting down en masse, and we started having elective patient cancellations today. I imagine it is only going to increase.

The good thing is that I'm located in the most secure facility in the county and I come in contact with very few people. With that said, I kind of just want to be with my family for the next few weeks while my girls are out of school.

Sorry to hear get better man.
[Reply]
O.city 02:53 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You have the worst job ever through this......you're right in someones nose and mouth with your hand in their mouth........WORST JOB EVER RIGHT NOW.
I'm masked and gloved atleast. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 02:53 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You have the worst job ever through this......you're right in someones nose and mouth with your hand in their mouth........WORST JOB EVER RIGHT NOW.
I'm masked and gloved atleast. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 02:53 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
ND has only 3 cases.

They have like 15 people so I'm not impressed.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:54 PM 03-18-2020
ND has only 3 cases.
Heh, confirmed cases.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:55 PM 03-18-2020
Shit, Hamas, I thought you posted something about your wife being sick but maybe it was you all along and I had it all mixed up. I understand not throwing shit out on this board, but I hope you're getting along alright.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:55 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Don't people take this for malaria and lupus too
I think chloroquine was used more for malaria, but won't surprise me if Hamas quotes this and says I'm wrong.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:55 PM 03-18-2020
There is a MASH episode about Chloroquin and Primaquin (sp) for malaria and how it affects certain race groups. There were not allowed to give some to AFrican Americans because it made them feel worse. Klinger took it and felt worse. Found it it was bad for Mediterraneans too.

I know this is not 1952. but.....what is everything like today?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:56 PM 03-18-2020
I'm guessing since the 2 mile wide office was possibly exposed to Corna I should be responsible and not go anywhere correct?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:57 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm guessing since the 2 mile wide office was possibly exposed to Corna I should be responsible and not go anywhere correct?
Absolutely stay home.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:57 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I think chloroquine was used more for malaria, but won't surprise me if Hamas quotes this and says I'm wrong.
It has been, Rheumatoid Arthritic folks also.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:00 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
I get it, some people just hate capitalism and business owners.
Sorry that karate lessons aren't high on the list for folks when determining what's essential in their life.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:00 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It would make me feel a little better, to be honest.

My white count is dogshit from chemo, but my regimen doesn't qualify me for white count boosters (granulocyte colony stimulating factor). We've had both of our day techs quit in a matter of a few weeks and we're a relatively small operation, so I would feel bad leaving the other guys in the lurch.

The clinical studies we provide drugs for have started shutting down en masse, and we started having elective patient cancellations today. I imagine it is only going to increase.

The good thing is that I'm located in the most secure facility in the county and I come in contact with very few people. With that said, I kind of just want to be with my family for the next few weeks while my girls are out of school.

Damn, didn't know that. Hope everything works out for you.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:01 PM 03-18-2020
article and event maps
http://www.startribune.com/coronavir.../?refresh=true
[Reply]
oaklandhater 03:01 PM 03-18-2020
Turkey’s hospital manager says Coronavirus pandemic in Istanbul is very bad, cases in 1000s not dozens.

http://alugy.com/asia/turkeys-hospit...0s-not-dozens/
[Reply]
rydogg58 03:02 PM 03-18-2020
ND has only 3 cases.
Yeah. For the most part, it's business like normal up here. I've noticed that traffic in and around the downtown area has been a LOT less than normal though. School has been closed for the last week, and is supposed to reopen on Monday. My two youngest are already bored out of their minds being home.

My oldest goes to school at MSUM. She's been home since the 13th, and they aren't going to open back up again until the 30th. I've still got to pay another 2.5k for her tuition, so if they are going to cancel the rest of the semester I wish they would let me know before I drop all that fucking change.

As far as what I know about the Post Office, we are considered essential employees. Even with a shutdown and/or quarantine, we'd still be out delivering. Makes sense because of all the medicines we deliver and checks people rely on. Everything we have been told is that we will be working regardless of what happens.
[Reply]
Page 426 of 3903
« First < 326376416422423424425426 4274284294304364765269261426 > Last »
Up