ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 210 of 256
« First < 110160200206207208209210 211212213214220 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:51 AM 05-12-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I think i might be.....growing out of gaming.

NOOOOOOOO!

This can't be happening. I might be....growing up a little bit? FUCK NO! NO!

Only PC game ive played in the past month+ is a couple hours of Forza.

I keep trying to console game and nothing holds my attention.

I'm legit bored with gaming right now.

It's not just you. There's been a really rough dry spell recently.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:55 AM 05-12-2023

NOOOOOOOO!

I mean if you're into Zelda that is a big release but other than that, what's out there?

There are still so many people that haven't gone to next gen on consoles so it feels like we are stuck in this lull period of just kinda waiting it out. I enjoy gaming and I haven't gotten really into anything in awhile.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:21 PM 05-12-2023
I haven't even powered up my PS5 in a month. I just really have no desire to play right now. It's weird because usually I'm micro-managing my time so I have more time to game. For the last 6 weeks or so, I just don't have any motivation to play.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:30 PM 05-12-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I haven't even powered up my PS5 in a month. I just really have no desire to play right now. It's weird because usually I'm micro-managing my time so I have more time to game. For the last 6 weeks or so, I just don't have any motivation to play.
It's because there are just no big releases, and I do think companies avoided releasing around Zelda on purpose.

I mean I have a back catalog I can play through and all that so it helps but it's eh. I also think the advent of gamepass and the new ps plus options are making game developers question what they're doing.

Unless you are making a huge must have game you know is gonna sell a lot of people will just wait till your game hits the sub service.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:54 PM 05-12-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's because there are just no big releases, and I do think companies avoided releasing around Zelda on purpose.

I mean I have a back catalog I can play through and all that so it helps but it's eh. I also think the advent of gamepass and the new ps plus options are making game developers question what they're doing.

Unless you are making a huge must have game you know is gonna sell a lot of people will just wait till your game hits the sub service.
Yeah, I have a back catalog too but I'm not interested in playing those games, either. I haven't even finished AC Valhalla and I've still got Far Cry 6 DLC to play. I spent 100's of hours on both of those games and about the middle of February, I just lost interest. And my gaming desire dried up altogether about the end of March.

I mean, I still game. I'll probably have to burn my man card but I've actually been playing Peggle with my wife on her Series S.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:16 PM 05-12-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, I have a back catalog too but I'm not interested in playing those games, either. I haven't even finished AC Valhalla and I've still got Far Cry 6 DLC to play. I spent 100's of hours on both of those games and about the middle of February, I just lost interest. And my gaming desire dried up altogether about the end of March.

I mean, I still game. I'll probably have to burn my man card but I've actually been playing Peggle with my wife on her Series S.
I own Animal Crossing....
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:38 PM 05-12-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Finally beat God of War: Ragnarok. It was awesome, just like the first one.

I’m wrapping up some of the other content and am currently on the final berserker gravestone. This dude is really pissing me off, even more than the one with three berserkers.
Set the game down for a while and decided to come back to finish it. I finally beat this fucker and Gna as well.

Fuck both of them. Took me probably 100+ attempts between the two of them.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:04 PM 05-12-2023
Oh, I also re-played GTA V over the last month or so as well. That game is fucking incredible.

I pretty much only focused on the main storyline so I’ll move onto some other stuff then do some more exploring. I don’t think I’ve seen half of what that game has to offer.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:27 PM 05-12-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Oh, I also re-played GTA V over the last month or so as well. That game is fucking incredible.

I pretty much only focused on the main storyline so I’ll move onto some other stuff then do some more exploring. I don’t think I’ve seen half of what that game has to offer.
Been playing GTA V since its release in '13 (IIRC).

I gave it up about 6 months ago (played the PC version).

I've collected hundreds of cars. Dozens of properties. Every business in the game.

I recently decided to give a go on console only to find that i can't transfer my PC account to Console.

Super fucking lame.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:47 PM 05-12-2023
Late to the party on this one but man is it fun...

Ghost of Tsushima
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:39 PM 05-12-2023
Been playing GTA V since its release in '13 (IIRC).

I gave it up about 6 months ago (played the PC version).

I've collected hundreds of cars. Dozens of properties. Every business in the game.

I recently decided to give a go on console only to find that i can't transfer my PC account to Console.

Super fucking lame.
Where do you keep all of your cars? I burned through the main storyline and legitimately didn’t spend a lick of cash on anything. Right near one of the last missions I decided it would be smart to upgrade all of the boys’ main rides with the aesthetic but also bulletproof tires and stuff. I wish I had decided to do all of that sooner but whatever.

Getting together a bunch of cars and actually buying properties is on my list of things to do this go ‘round.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:45 PM 05-12-2023

[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:50 AM 05-13-2023
I've tried telling all of you disaffected gamers to try out roguelikes. You aren't going to reignite your passion by playing the 7th iteration of some kind of open world AAA created by corporate committee game.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:17 AM 05-13-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I've tried telling all of you disaffected gamers to try out roguelikes. You aren't going to reignite your passion by playing the 7th iteration of some kind of open world AAA created by corporate committee game.
I'm playing the Division 2 pts descent mode roguelike, it's amazing :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 09:09 AM 05-13-2023

NOOOOOOOO!

Yep, but I came to this realization a few years ago. The last game I played non-stop was Doom 2016. I even got bored with its sequel Doom Eternal, which was amazing, but I just couldn't get into it. And I just never feel like firing up the console, like ever.

My eternal hope for Half Life 3 is well documented (lol), but I'm not sure if even that game showing up now would be enough to pull me back in. I just.....got over it, I guess?
[Reply]
Page 210 of 256
« First < 110160200206207208209210 211212213214220 > Last »
Up