ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 140
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
loochy 10:16 AM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Sorry about your pops, Frankie. But this one right here is pretty darn hilarious. But I hope your pops recovers and you two sit down over a bowl of pre-chewed cashews and work out your differences.
I feel bad but I couldn't resist.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:20 AM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by Einstein 159:
Maybe the love of a good woman IS, after all the panacea to every ill.
Maybe you need to worry and care less about what he's doing and more about you...
[Reply]
Pablo 10:39 AM 08-07-2011
Thanks. I just keep reading the posts by all the low, grudgeful, unfunny bottom feeders and shake my head about this forum. Classy posters like Gaz and others have left. Others like FAX and Greg63 appear to have left. Yet others like gobowe and Rain Man have minimized their participation. The place is being overrun by maggots and mice and when you and I leave they are the ones who will celebrate that "they pushed us out."

I used to think this is the one and only Chiefs forum. But there are a few others with good potential where sanity and class are still the norm.

:-)
Door. Ass. You know the rest of it.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:40 AM 08-07-2011
Side note, where the hell are FAX and Rainman?
[Reply]
Donger 10:44 AM 08-07-2011
Thanks. I just keep reading the posts by all the low, grudgeful, unfunny bottom feeders and shake my head about this forum. Classy posters like Gaz and others have left. Others like FAX and Greg63 appear to have left. Yet others like gobowe and Rain Man have minimized their participation. The place is being overrun by maggots and mice and when you and I leave they are the ones who will celebrate that "they pushed us out."

I used to think this is the one and only Chiefs forum. But there are a few others with good potential where sanity and class are still the norm.

Well, it's a darn good thing that you are still here.
[Reply]
Donger 10:44 AM 08-07-2011
Yes.
Interesting. He was military in Iran, right? An officer?
[Reply]
kstater 11:01 AM 08-07-2011

Promise you'll start a thread when you leave.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:04 AM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by kstater:
This.

Oh, and more threads about 90+ year old actresses dying. Those are my personal faves.
[Reply]
blaise 12:09 PM 08-07-2011
I don't get how it's like the House of Sand and Fog. The father wasn't estranged in that, was he?
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 12:15 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by kstater:

With an IQ of 159 you would think he would be able to find the door.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:18 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
With an IQ of 159 you would think he would be able to find the door.
I've seen this IQ reference a few times recently.

I must have missed the thread. Would anybody be so kind as to point me in the direction of the thread where Frankie laid claim to this number?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:22 PM 08-07-2011

I feel bad for your father, and I wish him the best, but you really thought this post was a good idea?
[Reply]
kstater 12:23 PM 08-07-2011
See next post. Can't delete in android app
[Reply]
kstater 12:23 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo:

I must have missed the thread. Would anybody be so kind as to point me in the direction of the thread where Frankie laid claim to this number?
Check your email
[Reply]
Delano 12:25 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo:

Here
[Reply]
Page 60 of 140
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Up