ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 140
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Dartgod 05:08 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Mensa:
I had exactly the picture of the jet with the top gone in my mind when I said that. This was merely cherry on top. Sorry you misunderstood.
Then why not post this picture along with your irrelevant thread title and article?

[Reply]
Donger 05:09 PM 08-02-2011
Help me out here with my little "people psychology" test. Had I said "something like this" instead of merely "this" would you have all understood my point?
No, BECAUSE THERE'S MASSIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOSING A CHUNK OF FUSELAGE SKIN AND THE FUCKING FUSELAGE BREAKING IN HALF.
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:11 PM 08-02-2011
Menstral obviously fancies himself a genius giant.

He must spend his days and nights with drooling window lickers to be the quickest mind in his knitting circle.
[Reply]
Pants 05:11 PM 08-02-2011
Frankie, with all the great Persians throughout history, it's really a shame someone as dishonorable and ignorant as you would be their representation on ChiefsPlanet.

Such a shame.
[Reply]
Donger 05:12 PM 08-02-2011
Wow, now I'm a liar. Tell me is it impossible to have a general point to make while posting something particular? If the answer is yes then you are incapable of simple thought process.
Sure, but that obviously wasn't the case here. You are clearly clutching at the Aloha Airlines flight in a rather clumsy and feeble attempt to save face.
[Reply]
loochy 05:27 PM 08-02-2011

[Reply]
KCHawg 05:31 PM 08-02-2011
Did you read any of my posts? Yep!

When did I say "like the picture I posted?" Is that a requirement now? If I post an article about the F22, attach a picture of a Cesna 172, and don't say "Like the picture I posted." I wouldn't be wrong?:-)

If we should believe you are who you are, are you this incapable of attention to detail? You know that would be pretty scary by itself.
Lucky for all of us, you aren't an aircraft maintainer since obviously reading comprehension isn't a strong point with you. (kind of important in this line of work!)
[Reply]
Phobia 06:22 PM 08-02-2011
Frankie comprehends just fine. But he prefers to spin the words so that they're situated with whatever point he's attempting to make. Let's put this into car terms...

Frank has just posted a picture of an auto accident in which the frame is twisted horribly. But he's thinking of the time a hood came unlatched and blew open at 65 MPH. Two completely different scenarios happening under different stressors. But he's equating them as one because it works better for his argument.
[Reply]
Donger 07:01 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Seriously? Guys? JFC...
Let it go.
Frankie, quit posting on this thread. No matter what you say, you're toast dude.
Posted via Mobile Device
Frankie's not toast! Frankie can't be toast, because Frankie can't be wrong, EVAR!

Frankie might be Kuku, though.
[Reply]
mdstu 07:20 PM 08-02-2011
You have every right to say this, IF you have an IQ reasonably above 159.
Remember the classic "I bet I have a higher IQ than you!", between Skip and GoChiefs?
Good times.
[Reply]
loochy 07:22 PM 08-02-2011
Oh yeah?!?! My IQ is190. How can you be sure of this? Well, this is the internet so it MUST be true.
[Reply]
Donger 07:27 PM 08-02-2011
Wait, Frankie isn't claiming that his IQ is 159, is he?
[Reply]
loochy 07:32 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Wait, Frankie isn't claiming that his IQ is 159, is he?
Well, that's what I inferred from this:

Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I'll go ahead and say it.

Frankie, your and idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device
Frankie/Mensa's response:
You have every right to say this, IF you have an IQ reasonably above 159.

[Reply]
Frankie 08:13 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Then why not post this picture along with your irrelevant thread title and article?

Because this was not News anymore. :-)
[Reply]
Frankie 08:16 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sure, but that obviously wasn't the case here. You are clearly clutching at the Aloha Airlines flight in a rather clumsy and feeble attempt to save face.
Donger's thought process is always gospel. Here's another example.:-)
[Reply]
Page 20 of 140
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up