ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 115 of 117
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117 >
Hall of Classics>Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!
TinyEvel 12:49 AM 01-21-2008
Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
burt 06:53 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by GOATSE:
Good. Whorie Tynes deserves no less.
Your and idiot
Iowanian 06:58 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by GOATSE:
Good. Whorie Tynes deserves no less.
I feel badly for you, but maybe moreso for your parents.

Sad.
stumppy 07:03 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

Sad.
I'm telling ya the guy has future serial killer written all over him.

EDIT: I should ad that he really gives me the creeps.
burt 07:05 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by stumppy:
he really gives me the creeps.
He gives all of us the creeps.
MTG#10 07:06 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Just let it go.
Good advice. She knows how I feel about her, and her mom does as well. I'll shut up about it but dont lock the thread yet - give her a chance to make fun of/photoshop my pic. :-)
ChiefsFan4Life 07:09 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

Sad.
I don't know GOATSE personally, but I'd put money that if the internet didn't exist, he would have ended his own life long ago.
Hammock Parties 07:10 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life:
I don't know GOATSE personally, but I'd put money that if the internet didn't exist, he would have ended his own life long ago.
Good attempt, but the appropriate burn is:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life:
I don't know GOATSE personally, but I'd put money that if the internet didn't exist, he would never have seen a naked woman.

stonedstooge 07:13 PM 02-10-2008
Mr. Goatsee: that is what I don't understand about you. On one thread your asking for advice concerning some chicks that are looking for a man on the internet and want advice on how to approach them, how they look to everyone else, how you should start a relationship with them.

Then when a gal shows up on the site, you want to blast her and call her a whore over her posting back concerning pictures, some of which were very negative in nature and maybe throwing the "sue" word out. Is this how your going to treat one of those gals you were seeking approval of on the other thread? Call them whores and bitches? You think that will create a relationship for you?

Man you have no idea about women or how to treat them. If someone posted your picture on here and photoshopped it and made fun of you, how would you take it? Would you think it was funny. You think everyone calling you a faggot or queer or whatever the names I'm sure you've been called here are showing kindness towards you.

Get some self-respect man. A person can make fun of another, but calling women whores is about as low as it gets. You don't change your ways, your going to have a long lonely life where they will have to hire pallbearers to put your ass in the ground. I think you could be so much better than that.
Hammock Parties 07:13 PM 02-10-2008
Stop wasting bandwidth, stooge. I don't care.
Buck 07:15 PM 02-10-2008
MTG, you sorta have the same pose as David Caruso from CSI: Miami

Not really, it just came to mind.
kstater 07:15 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by stonedstooge:
lonely life where they will have to hire pallbearers to put your ass in the ground.
Best GoChiefs burn I've seen.
Simply Red 07:15 PM 02-10-2008
Regarding GoChiefs.

I think he CAN be serious and fairly intelligent. It's clear he doesn't mind being outspoken. He doesn't mind if you're annoyed by him. He feeds off of it from time-to-time. But he'd love to be somewhat unpredictable, and he's just not. NTTAWWT.

burt 07:23 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Regarding GoChiefs.

he's just not. anything.
FYP.
MTG#10 07:25 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by T.B.A.:
Keep telling yourself that, but you know the folks at Missy B'sgive you that "special" attention when you do cross dress.
Im not familiar with "Missy B's" and dont plan on cross-dressing any time soon. I actually did one time in high-school for some charity thing, but unfortunately dont have any pictures you can laugh at.
ChiefaRoo 07:32 PM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by Coach:
I'm in total agreement. Lock this thread and move the **** on already.

And if someone tried to create a new thread about it, that offender should be whacked for a day and that new thread locked.

This mickey mouse shit is getting old already.
I agree, lock it. She's just using the references on Google to sell her hoochie clocks.
Page 115 of 117
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117 >
Up