Page 15 of 660
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115515 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
luv 01:11 AM 06-23-2007
Originally Posted by SPchief:
No offense Luv, but I'm being honest here. Number one goal in EVERY guy's mind is to get some. Sure we all are looking for a good relationship, but that comes later. EVERY guy is looking to get some when they can.
You honestly have respect for a woman who gives it up on the first date?
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:11 AM 06-23-2007
No offense Luv, but I'm being honest here. Number one goal in EVERY guy's mind is to get some. Sure we all are looking for a good relationship, but that comes later. EVERY guy is looking to get some when they can.
Yep screw him and see if it is even worth having a "relationship" with him-especially long distance.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:11 AM 06-23-2007
Originally Posted by luv:
You have to contact them in order to get them your info. Unless you go around the filter they have. Like, I would say...if you luv_2_rite then you should say yahoo! Something corny like that.
Screw it. I'm going back to plentyoffish. Maybe Allison is still there.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:12 AM 06-23-2007
There's nothing wrong with it. The dude says he's looking for a serious relationship. To me, that means respect. I have to respect myself enough not to let it happen, and he has to respect me enough not to try after one day together.
He's looking for a serious long-distance relationship? Seriously? Who does that? Can he just fly down to see you anytime he wishes? That's not very practical. Are you prepared to move to wherever he is?

I don't have a problem with internet relationships but I think for any hope of a long-term relationship you have to at least live within a couple hours of one another, unless he's loaded and flies wherever he wishes on a whim.

Screw all the talk about respect. That's silly. If you're attracted to one another, why waste time beating around the bush? What's the difference if you make him wait 2 days or two weeks? Who cares?

If you like him, go for it.
[Reply]
Dunit35 01:12 AM 06-23-2007

Me, no. I'd consider that a slut. It took 8 dates before the fiance and I did anything. The 8 dates took about a month.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:13 AM 06-23-2007
Ah. Good times. The link is dead but several portions of the chat transcript were copied.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...6&page=2&pp=80
[Reply]
luv 01:14 AM 06-23-2007
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
Me, no. I'd consider that a slut. It took 8 dates before the fiance and I did anything. The 8 dates took about a month.
Bingo.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:14 AM 06-23-2007
Depends on her background. If she has been out of a relationship and has not been with anyone for say 9 months and she jumps your bones-how can you hold that against her. If it is good he will be back.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:15 AM 06-23-2007
It's not like you're both virgins. He's gone to considerable effort to see you. That's like 10 dates right there. You've already done all that getting to know you crap by talking to him online for weeks and weeks. This isn't your first date. You've been dating online.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:16 AM 06-23-2007
Bingo.
Just because a girl doesnt give it up to you on the first date does not mean she has not done it before.
[Reply]
SPchief 01:16 AM 06-23-2007

Depends on the circumstance.
[Reply]
luv 01:17 AM 06-23-2007
Depends on the circumstance.
BS. The harder you have to work for something, the more you appreciate it once you get it.
[Reply]
SPchief 01:18 AM 06-23-2007
Originally Posted by Phobia:
It's not like you're both virgins. He's gone to considerable effort to see you. That's like 10 dates right there. You've already done all that getting to know you crap by talking to him online for weeks and weeks. This isn't your first date. You've been dating online.

Yep. The guy is expecting atleast a BJ out of this
[Reply]
88TG88 01:18 AM 06-23-2007
I wouldn't hold it against her.
Who could possibly resist a physical specimen such as myself.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:19 AM 06-23-2007
I'm not trying to coerce you into something you don't want to do, Luv. I'm just saying that creepy dude should get some serious credit for flying to meet with you. It's not like he's picking you up in a bar.

Even if he has frequent flier miles, there's still a significant investment. Those things are worth currency. He could fly anywhere in the country but he chose to come visit you.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 660
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115515 > Last »
Up