ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 202 of 319
« First < 102152192198199200201202 203204205206212252302 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:54 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
When has he shown that he’s “serviceable”?

I’m fine with it if Veach is but he hasn’t shown to be worth that 1st round pick as of yet.
He was decent in the limited games he played for the Eagles was good in pass pro in college. I wouldnt trade a first for him but a 2 or 3? Sure.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:54 PM 03-14-2021
If you're trading for Dillon, and I have zero issues with it, you're trading based on two things:
1) He was a highly regarded pass blocker coming out of college and 1st round pick, very similar to Sam Cosmi this year
2) He apparently put in some serious work in the weight room according to Brandon Brooks and has bulked up to about 330, which is important to note because his entire issue was lacking the strength and size to hold against bull rushes.

Aside from that, you're looking at the fact that he failed miserably playing at RT in his rookie year and spent his 2nd season out with a torn biceps.

It's a chance that you'd be taking with Dillon. If you can get him for chump change, say a 4th, I think you do it. Honestly, I'd do it even if we signed a guy like Trent Williams as a depth pick-up at LT because I'm not sure if I trust a 33-year-old to go unscathed throughout an entire season plus the playoffs.
[Reply]
O.city 02:59 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
If you're trading for Dillon, and I have zero issues with it, you're trading based on two things:
1) He was a highly regarded pass blocker coming out of college and 1st round pick, very similar to Sam Cosmi this year
2) He apparently put in some serious work in the weight room according to Brandon Brooks and has bulked up to about 330, which is important to note because his entire issue was lacking the strength and size to hold against bull rushes.

Aside from that, you're looking at the fact that he failed miserably playing at RT in his rookie year and spent his 2nd season out with a torn biceps.

It's a chance that you'd be taking with Dillon. If you can get him for chump change, say a 4th, I think you do it. Honestly, I'd do it even if we signed a guy like Trent Williams as a depth pick-up at LT because I'm not sure if I trust a 33-year-old to go unscathed throughout an entire season plus the playoffs.
I was gonna say, I’d do both.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:01 PM 03-14-2021
Bills re sign Chris Jones bitch Feliciano to a 3/17
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:51 PM 03-14-2021

The #Chiefs are not tendering TE Deon Yelder as a restricted free agent, source said. He'll hit the market.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) March 14, 2021

[Reply]
RunKC 04:57 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:

I like the appeal bc if you give up a 2nd Rd pick (at most) you’re getting a rookie salary that Philly has already partially paid for.

That would help us out significantly in terms of money. Letting a guy like Clark go in 2022 or 2023 wouldn’t be a problem due to that trade
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:00 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
We really need a #2 TE in the worst way. Keizer is terrible. I'd try and draft one
[Reply]
In58men 05:08 PM 03-14-2021
Jonnu Smith and Trent Williams

Draft Terrace Marshall Jr
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:20 PM 03-14-2021
Matt Derrick does not think we are in on Trent Williams and that Mike Remmers or someone similar might be our starting LT in 2021.

[Reply]
staylor26 05:22 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Matt Derrick does not think we are in on Trent Williams and that Mike Remmers or someone similar might be our starting LT in 2021.

:-)

No....

It might not be Trent Williams, but it won’t be fucking Mike Remmers “or someone similar” either.
[Reply]
-King- 05:24 PM 03-14-2021

[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:31 PM 03-14-2021

Is he friends with Marty?
[Reply]
O.city 05:33 PM 03-14-2021
I just can’t imagine that’s the strategy but shit who knows
[Reply]
RunKC 05:33 PM 03-14-2021
One guy I’m interested in is Jesse James. He’s 26, already got a big contract that didn’t work out and was a nice player for the Steelers earlier in his career.

I think he’d be a nice TE2 here and could be had a fair price
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:36 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

No...

It might not be Trent Williams, but it won’t be fucking Mike Remmers “or someone similar” either.
If we are not going to sign someone that is like Trent Williams that rules out any of the "top" prospects. So what is left? I don't really know and I am sure you do.

Originally Posted by -King-:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Is he friends with Marty?
I take it none of you watched. He mentioned that we might trade up into the teens to get one of the rookie LT as well.
He is inside the building asking questions to Reid, Veach, and the players.
[Reply]
Page 202 of 319
« First < 102152192198199200201202 203204205206212252302 > Last »
Up