ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 34
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Bambi 12:13 PM 08-26-2015
It's gonna be The Strain.

sucks
[Reply]
frankotank 02:40 PM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by Bambi:
It's gonna be The Strain.

sucks
no way it's gonna be THAT BAD!

(and my stupid ass is still watching the strain too...:-))
[Reply]
Bambi 04:40 PM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by frankotank:

You know we're gonna get a few episodes here at the beginning where the family is running around and everyone else doesn't believe them or can't figure out what they're talking about.

In the strain is the NYPD still ignoring rampant zombie murder all over the city? That was my favorite part of that show.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:48 PM 08-26-2015

This. On both counts
[Reply]
thabear04 10:03 PM 08-30-2015
So this show coming back in two more weeks wth.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:57 PM 08-30-2015
Agreed. Damn two week break already. I like it so far. Moving fast but you can still build characters that way.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:04 AM 08-31-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Agreed. Damn two week break already. I like it so far. Moving fast but you can still build characters that way.
Still really disappointed that there is no back story on how this virus got started and why when someone dies they turn into a walker...
[Reply]
frankotank 12:37 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Still really disappointed that there is no back story on how this virus got started and why when someone dies they turn into a walker...

SHIRLEY they will get to this. SHIRLEY.
I thought it was dumb as balls that the teacher never bothered to ask the kid how he knew. the kid with the knife...he knew it was coming. to my knowledge she never once asked him how he knew. right?

dumb.
[Reply]
Frosty 12:57 PM 09-02-2015
SHIRLEY they will get to this. SHIRLEY.
I thought it was dumb as balls that the teacher never bothered to ask the kid how he knew. the kid with the knife...he knew it was coming. to my knowledge she never once asked him how he knew. right?

dumb.
Well, she did ask if he had seen any yet and he said only online. I assume he put it together that way.
[Reply]
frankotank 01:04 PM 09-02-2015
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Well, she did ask if he had seen any yet and he said only online. I assume he put it together that way.
oh yeah....forgot about that.
I kept expecting a conversation about it. like...so you were carrying a knife because you knew people would start rising from the dead....WTF?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:13 PM 08-31-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Agreed. Damn two week break already.
Nobody watches TV on holiday weekends.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:54 AM 08-31-2015
Might be done with this show. It's not the pacing or need to more explosions, it's the characters. I hate all of the main characters, I want each and everyone of them the become Walker chow as quickly as possible. These whiny, self absorbed, self serving masses of humanity need to die.

This series could have been (and probably should have been) a two night event consisting of two 3 hour shows. We all know how this is going to end, the world is going to become overrun with the dead. So any suspense about the overall end game is out the window.

As KMan said, let's get some background of what caused this, how it started, who was responsible. Make it vague and up for debate or come right out and say it but good gravy can we feed these characters to the walkers soon?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:34 AM 08-31-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Might be done with this show. It's not the pacing or need to more explosions, it's the characters. I hate all of the main characters, I want each and everyone of them the become Walker chow as quickly as possible. These whiny, self absorbed, self serving masses of humanity need to die.

This series could have been (and probably should have been) a two night event consisting of two 3 hour shows. We all know how this is going to end, the world is going to become overrun with the dead. So any suspense about the overall end game is out the window.

As KMan said, let's get some background of what caused this, how it started, who was responsible. Make it vague and up for debate or come right out and say it but good gravy can we feed these characters to the walkers soon?
I agree on the characters, but maybe they are trying to show a different side to people. These guys are from LA, they live a much different life than Rick and the crew. Notice how nobody has any guns, the riots between cops and citizenry, it's just a different world than TWD.

I'm still not hating it, and I'm willing to give it more time. Two week break sucks though.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:24 PM 08-31-2015

This.

I'm not giving up on it yet, but the writers really need to get into the details more, if its supposed to be a prequel then make it a proper prequel where we get the backstory.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:51 PM 09-01-2015

I'm trying to be patient but I cant argue your point about not getting anything out of the characters. There is just nothing there; don't care a thing about them. It feels contrived. Exact opposite of TWD.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 34
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up