ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 52
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What does everyone think everyone looks like...
AustinChief 09:27 PM 02-09-2009
Ok, pretty sure this has been done before... but a recent conversation made me think about it again....

Do you have a preconceived notion of what other Planeteers look like?

Ok, let's experiment... give a mental image description of the last person to post on this thread...
[Reply]
kstater 09:13 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This reads retardedly. To explain further, I would have no issue with someone calling if someone was on here talking about how they were going to stab their wife or something crazy like that.
That doesn't read much better.
[Reply]
Donger 09:13 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This reads retardedly. To explain further, I would have no issue with someone calling if someone was on here talking about how they were going to stab their wife or something crazy like that.
Even a playful stabbing?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:14 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by kstater:
That doesn't read much better.
Oh well. I'm a retard.
[Reply]
Fairplay 09:14 PM 02-11-2009
The "man" got punKed in a big way. My god, that kid could never learn.

His actions of good and evil unfold before us.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:22 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Different story. Same ending.

The circle jerk of life.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Brock 09:22 PM 02-11-2009
Do not ever, ever EVER fuck with the planet. They know who you are. They know where you live.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 09:22 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by Donger:
Even a playful stabbing?
Someone needs to contact Katipan because she was going to run something down her thighs.

I nominate myself from about 10 years ago.
[Reply]
luv 09:22 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by kstater:
I see where you're coming from, but this guy deserves everthing short of calling him. He's come on here calling out people and making personal insults, even to you.
I know. The truth hurts sometimes, though.

I feel good knowing that I don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not in order to say what's on my mind.
[Reply]
KC Jones 09:28 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by Otter:
That's about the most detail you're getting. I fear photoshop remakes.
Funny, I always pictured you more like this:

[Reply]
Bowser 09:31 PM 02-11-2009
This has not been pure, uncut, grade A ownage of the poster formally known as Midnight Vulture. This has been a fucking dismantling.

Originally Posted by Brock:
Do not ever, ever EVER fuck with the planet. They know who you are. They know where you live.
^^^^^
[Reply]
luv 09:34 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This has not been pure, uncut, grade A ownage of the poster formally known as Midnight Vulture. This has been a fucking dismantling.

^^^^^
For as big of a man as he thought he was, who wants to wager on whether he'll show his face on here again?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:34 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
For as big of a man as he thought he was, who wants to wager on whether he'll show his face on here again?
Which face?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:38 PM 02-11-2009
According to his profile he was last here at 5:11 p.m. - if he clicked on this thread he would have figured out that the jig was up.

I doubt if we hear from him again.

It would be interesting to hear from the other dude, though. Wouldn't that be the damnedest thing if he turned out to be a really nice guy?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:39 PM 02-11-2009
Shit, no bet. At least not in the MV personna.
[Reply]
luv 09:40 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by frazod:
According to his profile he was last here at 5:11 p.m. - if he clicked on this thread he would have figured out that the jig was up.

I doubt if we hear from him again.

It would be interesting to hear from the other dude, though. Wouldn't that be the damnedest thing if he turned out to be a really nice guy?
I'll bet he's trying to embarrass the other dude.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 52
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up