ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Miles 12:05 AM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Kroenen is actually a much deeper character in the comic book series....he talks quite a bit.

Still damn cool, though. Hopefully he's back for the sequel.
Yeah you could definitly tell he was a much more complex character in the movie but it just hinted at it. Part of why i was annoyed that he was just glossed over in the later parts of the movie after he seemed so interesting.
[Reply]
tk13 12:26 AM 01-31-2005
So... when you guys were growing your hair out, what did you tell people who asked why you were growing beards? "Some dude on a internet message board challenged me to a beard growing contest, so I obliged"??
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 12:27 AM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by tk13:
So... when you guys were growing your hair out, what did you tell people who asked why you were growing beards? "Some dude on a internet message board challenged me to a beard growing contest, so I obliged."??
I just said "some stupid bet" and they didn't bother asking for elaboration....
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 06:35 AM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I'm calling bullshit. No one even noticed.
Go ahead and think what you want. The hairs were thin, but they weren't so thin that you couldn't see a little bit of shadow from a couple feet away.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:10 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I'm calling bullshit. No one even noticed.
It was noticeable.... looked like sh*t, but noticeable.... the whiskers don't show up on the pic very well. There were like 5 of them on his chin.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 12:13 PM 01-31-2005
Where are the pics?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:29 AM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by tk13:
So... when you guys were growing your hair out, what did you tell people who asked why you were growing beards? "Some dude on a internet message board challenged me to a beard growing contest, so I obliged."??
I'm pretty sure no one noticed Slayer's "growth."

As for myself...no one really cared, apart from my family, and I told them.
[Reply]
Miles 12:32 AM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
I'm pretty sure no one noticed Slayer's "growth."

As for myself...no one really cared, apart from my family, and I told them.
Seems like saying your just messing with growing it out seems a lot less lame.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:34 AM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Miles:
Seems like saying your just messing with growing it out seems a lot less lame.
My family knows me better than that.... :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:40 AM 01-31-2005
Both of you hosers look like you brought a hairlip to a wolfman contest.

I'll not be satisfied until slayer posts his "Cliff Clavin magic-chia Beard" pic.
[Reply]
Miles 11:44 AM 01-31-2005
Slayer is reminding me of when Bud tried to grow a beard on Married with children.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:49 AM 01-31-2005
He's got a beard like a Flathead.............I think any appropriate name should begin with "catfish"

"catfish diablo"

...and jbret should go by "bet welcher".

The only difference is that jbret looks like an amish catfish
Attached: catfish2.bmp (197.8 KB) 
[Reply]
go bo 07:58 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
He's got a beard like a Flathead.............I think any appropriate name should begin with "catfish"

"catfish diablo"

amish catfish? :-) :-) :-)

what, does it ride in a horse and buggy? :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
go bo 07:59 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

"catfish diablo"

i like bet wecher...

simple yet descriptive... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 09:27 PM 01-31-2005
I don't know about WTI, but I'm having trouble with this whole plea bargain thing....

A month long beard is no sacrifice at all. Certainly not enough of a sacrifice to "earn" name changing rights. Name changing rights are a valuable commodity here at the Planet. Growing a beard for one month doesn't earn somebody name chaning rights for one day, much less an entire month. This contest must go longer than a month. It was a year long contest and you both pissed all over your shoes at the starting line.

How very disappointing. I'll await an official ruling from WTI, but I think you both lose your naming rights forever for this horrible display in judgment. WTF were you both thinking?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up