ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 115 of 300
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165215 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:40 PM 02-15-2016
So they led the herd out of a pit and in so doing incurred massive death and destruction only to solve the problem by diverting them into a fiery water pit?

Why not have just flooded and burned them in the pit in the first place???
[Reply]
Bowser 01:50 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
So they led the herd out of a pit and in so doing incurred massive death and destruction only to solve the problem by diverting them into a fiery water pit?

Probably because they didn't have a tanker truck full of fuel just sitting around, lol
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:17 PM 02-15-2016

Originally Posted by Bowser:
Probably because they didn't have a tanker truck full of fuel just sitting around, lol
And this was a small fraction of the canyon crowd, near the end of the procession that got diverted by the semi horn.

And up until today they didn't have a shit ton of rocket launchers lying around either.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:18 PM 02-15-2016

Because the 1st half of the season would have been nothing but them sitting around drinking lemonade.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:19 PM 02-15-2016
Of course they do, fuel is laying around everywhere. As are accelerants of many other kinds i.e. kerosene, LP, etc.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:21 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
And this was a small fraction of the canyon crowd, near the end of the procession that got diverted by the semi horn.

And up until today they didn't have a shit ton of rocket launchers lying around either.
They could have created a bigger hotter fire that burned for days on end until all the walkers were burned in the pit.

They did not need the rocket launcher to ignite the fuel in the pond, a match would have done the same. They wasted an rpg.

Another thought: if the walkers will march right into a pile of flames why didn't they, when the herd first invaded, go to the edge of Alexandria and set a few houses on fire then make good their escape or secure the perimeter while the walkers were roasting marshmallows at the house fire?
[Reply]
Bowser 02:24 PM 02-15-2016
Spolier'd just for those that haven't seen it yet. If you haven't seen the episode yet, don't click this...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 02:26 PM 02-15-2016
They could have created a bigger hotter fire that burned for days on end until all the walkers were burned in the pit.

They did not need the rocket launcher to ignite the fuel in the pond, a match would have done the same. They wasted an rpg.

Another thought: if the walkers will march right into a pile of flames why didn't they, when the herd first invaded, go to the edge of Alexandria and set a few houses on fire then make good their escape or secure the perimeter while the walkers were roasting marshmallows at the house fire?
You and your common sense in a zombie show. Stop that shit.

But that was exactly what I thought when they filled the pond with fuel - why waste a rocket when a lighter would have done the same thing?
[Reply]
Toby Waller 02:29 PM 02-15-2016

Because tv
[Reply]
vailpass 02:30 PM 02-15-2016

But that was exactly what I thought when they filled the pond with fuel - why waste a rocket when a lighter would have done the same thing?
I know, I know. I'm not that guy usually unless something really stands out as "wtf that's stupid".

I forgot about it once I saw Carrie Underwood's hot ass sitting on the Talking couch...
[Reply]
Toby Waller 02:30 PM 02-15-2016

Because you can't light a cigarette with an Rpg.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 02:37 PM 02-15-2016
The rpg shot was just as unrealistic. Too close, no one got hit by anything flying etc
[Reply]
notorious 02:38 PM 02-15-2016
When the real zombie apocalypse happens, we are all going to be better prepared thanks to this show displaying what to do/not to do.

1. Always have a bonfire stack ready to go, at least a 1/2 mile from your house.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 02:40 PM 02-15-2016
I know, I know. I'm not that guy usually unless something really stands out as "wtf that's stupid".

I forgot about it once I saw Carrie Underwood's hot ass sitting on the Talking couch...
Too fat. /Donger
[Reply]
Bowser 02:49 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
Because you can't light a cigarette with an Rpg.
I'll take "Sentences I'd Never Thought I'd Read" for $1000, Alex

:-)
[Reply]
Page 115 of 300
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165215 > Last »
Up