ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 128 of 386
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:44 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
strategist

His tactics at Blackwater saved Kings Landing.
Glad to see you're not dead. Your exodus from D.C was a wee bit concerning.
[Reply]
Swanman 12:56 PM 08-30-2017
I can't stand her looks. Mainly because of her pig snout. Never found her attractive. Felt the same about her in the Tudors as Anne Boleyn. But Anne Boleyn wasn't considered a great beauty either so it was the right casting. JMO

Some shots of her make her look better though. It just depends.
She does resemble Miss Piggy in certain ways but it's the eyes that get me.
[Reply]
ChiefsNWildcats 01:31 PM 08-30-2017
Thinking of what role Bran will play in this thing, I'm not sure what his role in the great war will be. Night king has been owning him to this point.

I would love to see Bran warg into each wolf in Nymeria's wolfpack like the ravens.

Or maybe he can out warg the other white walkers and take command of some of the army of the dead. But pretty sure the end will be Jon vs the NK one on one in the show.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:18 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Rank the hottest GOT chicks

Here is a link to some pics:http://www.esquire.co.uk/culture/tv/...hottest-women/

My 5 Choices
WUT?
[Reply]
lcarus 03:29 PM 08-30-2017
What about Melisandre? Pretty smokin body. Possibly the best rack as well. Daenerys is my favorite though. In real life with dark hair.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:41 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
What about Melisandre? Pretty smokin body. Possibly the best rack as well. Daenerys is my favorite though. In real life with dark hair.
She is really cute with her own dark hair.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:44 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I think she is beautiful especially in real life; has a great body and beautiful very blue eyes. Dutch.

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:46 PM 08-30-2017
Ok, need another explanation in crayon please...

Can someone explain why the internets think Bran = Night King?

I'm just an idiot who hasn't read the books, but it makes no fucking sense. If Bran is the NK, why the fuck is he trying to destroy human civilization?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:49 PM 08-30-2017
Lena Headey is a dark brunette in real life. I like her with long blonde hair more in GoTs.

Think she's the only one who gets $3 Million an episode for awhile—now iirc, 5 get that that in Season 7.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:50 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:

I'm just an idiot who hasn't read the books, but it makes no ****ing sense. If Bran is the NK, why the **** is he trying to destroy human civilization?
That's just some folks that think that. I wondered the same thing you are though. It doesn't make sense. The books aren't quite the same though. I read there's major alterations.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:52 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Glad to see you're not dead. Your exodus from D.C was a wee bit concerning.
Thanks for your concern. No, i'm in good health and just wanted a break from D.C
That's good BEP, I'm glad you're doing well.
[Reply]
Hawk 03:53 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
It wasn't just the lonewolf thing. Arya said something about sticking together in winter, another Ned quote. It was just weird each of them quoted Ned's rules while talking about violating Ned's rule.

It's probably an oversight.
I took it as a bonding thing between the sisters. Ned's rule about passing the sentence and carrying it out applied to men really. It's not like he took Arya and Sansa with him to chop that guy's head off in the first episode. He took Bran, Robb, Theon and Jon.

But together as a team, the sisters were able to pull it off. Sansa passes the sentence since she is the Lady of Winterfell but is no killer, and Arya carries it out because she is a stone cold killer but is no Lady.
[Reply]
DanBecky 03:53 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:

I'm just an idiot who hasn't read the books, but it makes no ****ing sense. If Bran is the NK, why the **** is he trying to destroy human civilization?
Some ppl out there are waist deep in bizarre theories with their tinfoil hats.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:58 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That's good BEP, I'm glad you're doing well.
Waaa! Where's all that coming from?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:59 PM 08-30-2017
Originally Posted by Swanman:
She does resemble Miss Piggy in certain ways but it's the eyes that get me.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 128 of 386
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Up