ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 330
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:11 PM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:
The McMahons are friends with the Sterlings?
Expect a King Booker reign shortly
[Reply]
TLO 04:19 PM 04-29-2014
One thing from my n00b point of view that I wanted to share... I don't think there are a lot of guys that are any good with a mic in the WWE right now.

Bray Wyatt
Bad News Barret
The Shield can be ok
???????

Am I missing anyone? The matches have been great for the most part, and I agree there is a lot more talent being brought in. I'm just someone who enjoys a good back and forth wit h the crowd, or can capitivate my attention. Not many people seem to be able to do that.
[Reply]
Big Poppa Payne 04:22 PM 04-29-2014
I think Raw last night was one of the worst Raw's I've ever seen, they are starting to get too corny. That shit with the kids and the singing was absolutely terrible, the WWE needs to hire new writers.
[Reply]
TLO 04:34 PM 04-29-2014
One more thing...

I know Bryan has a "neck injury" or whatever. But they make him seem like such a pussy. He's always getting beat down by someone. HHH, Kane, whoever. I wish the had someone better than Kane for him to fued with.
[Reply]
Big Poppa Payne 04:38 PM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
One more thing...

I know Bryan has a "neck injury" or whatever. But they make him seem like such a pussy. He's always getting beat down by someone. HHH, Kane, whoever. I wish the had someone better than Kane for him to fued with.
They need new writers, unless HHH, Stephanie and Vince are changing the script at the last minute.
[Reply]
Mr. Arrowhead 05:10 PM 04-29-2014
i am absolutely loving this bray/cena feud
[Reply]
TimBone 05:13 PM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:
The McMahons are friends with the Sterlings?
You joke, but my buddy that's a huge WWE fan pointed out to me that black guys in the WWE are nothing but jobbers. Ever since he mentioned it I've noticed the same thing. I'm not saying management is racist, but...
[Reply]
TimBone 05:14 PM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead:
i am absolutely loving this bray/cena feud
I am too....but if Cena wins at Extreme Rules after already beating Wyatt at Wrestlemania, I'm going to be super annoyed.
[Reply]
Reaper16 05:29 PM 04-29-2014
One thing from my n00b point of view that I wanted to share... I don't think there are a lot of guys that are any good with a mic in the WWE right now.

Bray Wyatt
Bad News Barret
The Shield can be ok
???????

Am I missing anyone? The matches have been great for the most part, and I agree there is a lot more talent being brought in. I'm just someone who enjoys a good back and forth wit h the crowd, or can capitivate my attention. Not many people seem to be able to do that.
Yes, there's a lack of great talkers in the company right now. They're bringing back the importance of the manager in order to mitigate this.
[Reply]
barryforthewin20 05:38 PM 04-29-2014
All about Goldberg baby
[Reply]
mcaj22 05:42 PM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
You joke, but my buddy that's a huge WWE fan pointed out to me that black guys in the WWE are nothing but jobbers. Ever since he mentioned it I've noticed the same thing. I'm not saying management is racist, but...

[Reply]
mcaj22 05:48 PM 04-29-2014

Bray Wyatt
Bad News Barret
The Shield can be ok
???????

pretty much everyone I currently love that can cut a promo are all on the JBL and Cole show web series on youtube.

Heath Slater as Big Clem Layfield is hilarious. Barrett and Cody Rhodes are perfect are on it. It's almost better than Smackdown. There's no wrestling it's just a big long funny continuous promo basically.
[Reply]
TimBone 06:00 PM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Yes, there's a lack of great talkers in the company right now. They're bringing back the importance of the manager in order to mitigate this.
Heyman is great.
[Reply]
TLO 06:01 PM 04-29-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Right on. Haymen is a great manager, and can really get the crowd going.
[Reply]
Dragonocho 09:11 AM 04-30-2014
Took my boys to Smackdown Live last night, since for about a year and a half they've been drawn to the broadcasts and increasingly have brought me back. 3.5 hour show. The did a Main Event Network broadcast up front and then another 2 hours of non-stop matches.
No spoilers here but the last hour of Friday Night Smackdown will be worth watching if you didn't go last night.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 330
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up