ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 114
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
Buzz 08:35 PM 03-26-2014
Originally Posted by Buck:
You have an MVP?

They aren't compatible.

Edit: At least thats what a few things google brings up says.

That's what I thought, thanks for checking.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:37 PM 03-26-2014
Originally Posted by Buzz:
No, I looked again and it's a KangerTech T3S?
This?

[Reply]
listopencil 08:42 PM 03-26-2014
It says on their site (http://www.kangeronline.com/products...3s-cartomizers) that they are eGo capable. I thought the MVP had 510 and eGo threading?
[Reply]
Buzz 08:46 PM 03-26-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
It says on their site (http://www.kangeronline.com/products...3s-cartomizers) that they are eGo capable. I thought the MVP had 510 and eGo threading?

Yes, that's it, I don't know?
[Reply]
listopencil 08:51 PM 03-26-2014
Yes, that's it, I don't know?
Try taking off the beauty ring of your MVP. It says it is compatible with many eGo clearomizers.
[Reply]
Buzz 08:57 PM 03-26-2014
Try taking off the beauty ring of your MVP. It says it is compatible with many eGo clearomizers.
That was it, you nailed it my friend, never thought I would say that to a Donk fan, rep.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:04 PM 03-26-2014
That was it, you nailed it my friend, never thought I would say that to a Donk fan, rep.
Sweet. Glad I could help you out.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:11 PM 03-26-2014
Sweet. Glad I could help you out.
I bought it to run another flavor, ever tried banana? In the big tank I mixed berries a la fiesta with the grape I got yesterday, pretty darn good. Looking to try something different.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:15 PM 03-26-2014
I bought it to run another flavor, ever tried banana? In the big tank I mixed berries a la fiesta with the grape I got yesterday, pretty darn good. Looking to try something different.
I grabbed a bottle of banana from Myztic a few weeks ago, it was incredible. It was really thick juice that I ran on high voltage. The taste and the aroma were ridiculously good.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:18 PM 03-26-2014
I grabbed a bottle of banana from Myztic a few weeks ago, it was incredible. It was really thick juice that I ran on high voltage. The taste and the aroma were ridiculously good.
Banana it is. :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 09:43 PM 03-26-2014
Banana it is. :-)
Hey, just as a warning, if you get banana make sure it is OK for use in plastic tanks. I am seeing warnings that some banana flavored liquids will crack and break the plastic.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:46 PM 03-26-2014
Oh, by the way again, I am now pretending that my SVD is a sonic screwdriver and tormenting my daughter with it around the house. Great fun.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:58 AM 03-27-2014
I'm running an itaste with kanger protanks. It's the best setup I have discovered yet.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:14 PM 03-27-2014
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I'm running an itaste with kanger protanks. It's the best setup I have discovered yet.
I still really like my iTaste. It is the closest mimic to actually smoking a cig that I have found. My SVD feels more like a pipe to me for some reason. That's fine, I was also a pipe smoker, but I'm thinking the psychological aspect of cig smoking is being met better with the iTaste.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:47 PM 03-27-2014
I still really like my iTaste. It is the closest mimic to actually smoking a cig that I have found. My SVD feels more like a pipe to me for some reason. That's fine, I was also a pipe smoker, but I'm thinking the psychological aspect of cig smoking is being met better with the iTaste.
Nothing beats vaping by wattage. I had an ego twist and switching voltage according to resistance was a pain in the ass.

I love seeing some adamant capers on the forum.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 114
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up