ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 97
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
fan4ever 03:24 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
What time does everyone plan on getting there?

Fan4ever, when do you open the gates? :-)
3:00 PM...
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 05:30 PM 01-20-2019
Hope everyone is having fun. Wish I was there. Here we go!!!!
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:41 PM 01-20-2019
Almost there. 2 min
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 08:00 PM 01-20-2019
You guys going crazy yet?
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 09:02 PM 01-20-2019
I'm not feeling sick now
[Reply]
scho63 05:54 AM 01-21-2019
I just want to take a moment to thank Fan4ever and his lovely family for opening their home to us for yesterday's watch party. Their large decorated backyard is a fantastic place to watch a game or have a party. Could easily fit 100-150 people with no problem. :-)

Zack did a great job on wing detail and Fan4ever fired up the BBQ late and cooked some awesome sausage and peppers and some porkchops.

Plenty of alcohol, snacks and a great atmosphere.

Wonderful to meet Katie and her husband who drove an hour to be there: she is a DIEHARD fan with great knowledge of Chiefs history and her cheerleading efforts were appreciated.

It was wonderful to see Lewdog and WhyNot again after they missed the last few meetups and certainly our hero of the group eDave was there, albeit showing up well after kickoff.

While it wasn't the ending we all hoped for, I had a fantastic time and hope everyone else did as well.

Thanks again and until next season, Let's Go Chiefs! :-)
[Reply]
eDave 02:05 PM 01-21-2019

[Reply]
eDave 02:07 PM 01-21-2019
I was looking for Why Not? in the Talking Stick poker room but couldn't find him. I did hang in the cigar lounge for an hour or so before though so I might have missed him.

That was a great get together. Katy is a great addition.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:14 PM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
I just want to take a moment to thank Fan4ever and his lovely family for opening their home to us for yesterday's watch party. Their large decorated backyard is a fantastic place to watch a game or have a party. Could easily fit 100-150 people with no problem. :-)

Zack did a great job on wing detail and Fan4ever fired up the BBQ late and cooked some awesome sausage and peppers and some porkchops.

Plenty of alcohol, snacks and a great atmosphere.

Wonderful to meet Katie and her husband who drove an hour to be there: she is a DIEHARD fan with great knowledge of Chiefs history and her cheerleading efforts were appreciated.

It was wonderful to see Lewdog and WhyNot again after they missed the last few meetups and certainly our hero of the group eDave was there, albeit showing up well after kickoff.

While it wasn't the ending we all hoped for, I had a fantastic time and hope everyone else did as well.

Thanks again and until next season, Let's Go Chiefs! :-)

It was a blast. So fun to watch big games with other diehards. We’ll have many more chances to come in recent years.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:17 PM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I was looking for Why Not? in the Talking Stick poker room but couldn't find him. I did hang in the cigar lounge for an hour or so before though so I might have missed him.

That was a great get together. Katy is a great addition.
Yeah we must have missed each other barely
[Reply]
eDave 03:22 PM 01-21-2019
Had the best wings I think I've ever had too. Courtesy of Zach. They were so good.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:34 PM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Had the best wings I think I've ever had too. Courtesy of Zach. They were so good.
I came in here to see if you boys had a good time only to be confronted by some hoary old dick pic posted. You crack me up dude.
[Reply]
fan4ever 07:04 PM 01-21-2019
Who's phone had the group photo with our Big Chief? Did it not turn out?

It was great having all of you; we'll do it again next year when we're in the AFCC game again...with a better outcome. Thanks for bringing the goodies as well.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:45 PM 01-21-2019
That was by far the best Chiefs viewing experience with other fans I have ever had. Absolute perfect setup for a group. Loved the patio, the decor, the bar and everyone who came.

Outstanding hosts and thank you for letting us into your house. I still can't get over how good those wings were!

Great to meet new people and as always, good to see the rest of you jokers.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:05 PM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
That was by far the best Chiefs viewing experience with other fans I have ever had. Absolute perfect setup for a group. Loved the patio, the decor, the bar and everyone who came.

Outstanding hosts and thank you for letting us into your house. I still can't get over how good those wings were!

Great to meet new people and as always, good to see the rest of you jokers.
It really was an absolute blast.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 97
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up