ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 25
« First < 111718192021 22232425 >
Media Center>American Horror Story
Okie_Apparition 09:18 PM 10-05-2011
On FX. The pilot was on tonight & I think I'll be watching. Not because I think it's good. I want to know what happens next
[Reply]
frankotank 02:10 PM 03-31-2014
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I think i may have posted it here before.. season one was incredible, season 2 was ok, I really liked season 3..

But for 4, a carnival? Seriously? Who is scared of carnivals?

oh.. me :-)
agree with season 1.
agree with season 2.
I just didn't get into 3. easily the worst of the 3 imo....and 1 is easily the best.
when I heard 3 was coven I was immediately in full Meh Mode. stayed there thru the season.....but I did watch.

now the idea for season 4....I think it has great promise! cool concept. everybodys back AND Chiklis....pretty damn cool. I wonder it he will morph into some.....thing? HAHAHAHA! see what I did there! (I crack me up)
now....if the writers can uphold the concept.....
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 10:48 PM 10-08-2014
Season four started out OK. But then the Scary Clown showed up. Sick.

Do... Not...Like... Will... Not...Watch...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:06 PM 10-08-2014
Oh shot it's back...Please no musical scenes jfc
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:25 PM 10-09-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
...Please no musical scenes jfc
too late.

Anyway, i watched it last night, my wife invited her friends over and made an event out of it. I thought it was alright. It had some good moments in there that made think that they'll redeem themselves this season.

It's hard to tell though. This show usually starts off well and then unravels at the end (Season 2 and 3).

It seems like there was some nice attention to detail in last night's episode. The two headed woman for example, i liked how they made the weaker head always tilted (a sign of submission) and the stronger head always straight upright (sign of confidence). I thought that was a nice touch.

I liked the little bit of suspense build up in the opening scene with the Milkman. Kinda brought it back to the horror genre roots.

The clown was pretty good. Thought it was dumb how the girl at the picnic didn't run from it right away though.

Mr. Lobster dildo hands...meh.....reminded me, "oh yeah, that's right, it's American Horror Story".

Same with the singing. At least the singing shit didn't feel forced this time and actually flowed with the story.

Anyway, for those that didn't catch it last night, it looks like it's shaping up to be some sort of Circus Freak Show/Brothel plot.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 06:15 AM 10-10-2014
Singing David Bowie in the 1950s. Seemed pretty forced.

Nobody else knows the cop went out to arrest the twins?
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:16 PM 10-10-2014
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:

Nobody else knows the cop went out to arrest the twins?
Judging by the previews for the next episode, im pretty sure they figure it out.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:59 PM 10-10-2014
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
Season four started out OK. But then the Scary Clown showed up. Sick.

Do... Not...Like... Will... Not...Watch...
I was hoping Scary Clown had a split personality, when he went in his trailer to check on the captives he'd look like a normal asshole kidnapper looking to extort money. Then Scary Clown pops up with an ulterior motive in another scene.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:38 AM 10-19-2014
Not really feeling this one so far. At least in the past we got half a decent season. The Glee type performances just seem so out of place, kind of like the guitar player that just has to work his stroked out solo into the song. I pretty much hate it up to this point.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:41 AM 10-19-2014
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
2. There will be a sing-a-long style "Glee" episode in there somewhere
Are you predicting there will be life on Mars?

:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:44 AM 10-19-2014
How many more ways are there to show us weirdos and freaks to prove that homos ain't so bad?

I'm holding out for the life lessons they'll teach us in Goatfucker the Musical.

:-) :-)

Between AHS, X-men and TruBlood.
[Reply]
hometeam 04:05 PM 10-19-2014
fuck the singing parts, the rest is fine. Im scared to death of this clown :/
[Reply]
New World Order 04:23 PM 10-19-2014
Originally Posted by hometeam:
**** the singing parts, the rest is fine. Im scared to death of this clown :/

The clown is AWESOME in the show.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:40 AM 10-20-2014
The clown is awesome. I love the concept. I didn't mind this singing scene actually.
[Reply]
NewChief 07:59 AM 10-20-2014
I finally started watching season 1 last night. Knocked out 3 episodes. Pretty entertaining.
[Reply]
hometeam 12:59 PM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I finally started watching season 1 last night. Knocked out 3 episodes. Pretty entertaining.
Season 1 is baller out of control. So much that its carried the rest of the seasons, which are kind of a rollercoaster between "good" and "straight up WTF"

Still a solid show and this season is starting to come together.

But on the real. I would have season 1s babies.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 25
« First < 111718192021 22232425 >
Up