Page 19 of 34
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Media Center>It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Ultra Peanut 06:31 PM 07-06-2006
Tonight. FX. 9 PM Central.

I command you to watch.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 04:51 PM 10-13-2012
Oh hey, I had no idea the season had started. I think it's because my roommate's DVR got fucked up six months ago, oops.

I was really worried about the show falling apart with age, then they turned in one of their best seasons ever last year. The Seinfeld similarities abound~
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:51 AM 10-28-2012
Doing "Wildcard bitches!!" again was kind of lame. McPoyle's on bath salts was kind of funny though.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:07 PM 11-03-2012
:-) at Frank trying to decipher Charlie's notes on the waitress.
[Reply]
shitgoose 12:32 PM 09-04-2013
New season starts tonight on FXX...channel 619 on directv
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:37 PM 09-04-2013
Those ****ers took Its always Sunny off my Time Warner, have to wait for Netlix.:-)
[Reply]
ragedogg69 11:55 AM 09-05-2013
I guess I am Dennis Renolds. A while back I went to a comedy club in vegas with friends. There was a comedian that did impressions. That was it, his whole act, just funny voices. No punchlines, no set ups, nothing. I just sat back while everyone was laughing asking "this is what passes for comedy?" I am not sure how i fell about this.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:58 AM 09-05-2013
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
I guess I am Dennis Renolds. A while back I went to a comedy club in vegas with friends. There was a comedian that did impressions. That was it, his whole act, just funny voices. No punchlines, no set ups, nothing. I just sat back while everyone was laughing asking "this is what passes for comedy?" I am not sure how i fell about this.
Were you listening to any Steve Winwood?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:08 PM 09-05-2013
:-) :-) - I bet his diarrhea stinks real bad.
[Reply]
Dr. Gigglepants 01:07 PM 09-05-2013
After his reddit AMA and the home run last night, I'm pretty excited for this season.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
cosmo20002 05:01 PM 09-05-2013
Seriously, some of the LEAST funny people in the world are "comedians." I think sometimes those clubs just need a warm body up there.
[Reply]
rico 02:36 AM 11-08-2014
"The Gang Squashes Their Beefs" was freaking hilarious. I lost it multiple times during that episode (along with the other episodes added to Netflix). Especially when they have the McPoyle bros and Hwayng over and are playing that "What You Gonna Do When You Get Outta Jail" song...watching Mac, Dennis and Dee dancing to that song and bickering about which one of them had to break the ice just killed me. Also laughed a lot when that Ponderosa dude, at the table was expected to admit to being responsible for Liam McPoyle losing his eye, but instead said something along the lines of, "yeah, I have to confess something. One time I broke into Dee's apartment and sniffed her panties." :-) :-) :-) That character is hilarious.
[Reply]
rico 05:17 PM 11-10-2014
So is anyone else still watching this? I have since Season 3, episode 1 aired back in the day and it is still holding up and funny, IMO.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:49 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
So is anyone else still watching this? I have since Season 3, episode 1 aired back in the day and it is still holding up and funny, IMO.
I'd actually let this new season slip my notice, thanks for the heads up.

I'm guessing they moved it to that FXXXXXX or whatever channel?
[Reply]
Rausch 06:10 PM 11-10-2014
I fuck'n love this show.

It's brilliant how they find new ways to explore their stupidity every week...
[Reply]
rico 07:38 PM 11-10-2014
It may actually have some staying power for consistently having heavy underlying themes of current events and/or social stuff that is going on at the time the episode is produced and aired. Kind of similar to how South Park has staying power (yet, another thing South Park has going for it that Sunny doesn't is that the characters don't age).
[Reply]
Page 19 of 34
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up