ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 21
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Warrant Vs. Winger Vs. Cinderalla Vs. Poison Vs. Slaughter
htismaqe 01:44 PM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I appreciated the fact that all of those guys could play their asses of (especially in a jazz-fusion vein) but I never cared for the band.
Same here.

Same for Mr. Big, at least for me.

The only time I don't think I was disappointed when one of those guys joined a band was when Marty joined Megadeth. "Rust in Peace" is a masterpiece.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:57 AM 05-08-2009
poor winger their only song was about jailbait, fitting
[Reply]
blaise 09:01 AM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
No one else in the world could have made that song. It was genius. Okay, maybe a band like Autograph could have, or even the Bullet Boys, but no one else could have.

- Kip Winger
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:09 AM 05-08-2009
Please, please. "Jailbait" is a Motorhead song and a great one. Kip wrote "Seventeen" which is altogether different. Don't ever say this again.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:13 AM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by THISmaqe:
Please, please. "Jailbait" is a Motorhead song and a great one. Kip wrote "Seventeen" which is altogether different. Don't ever say this again.
You seem tense. I think you should relax with a cold Coors Light and listen to some Loverboy.

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:15 AM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by frazod:
You seem tense. I think you should relax with a cold Coors Light and listen to some Loverboy.

[Reply]
dirk digler 11:23 AM 05-08-2009
I think he was referring to 17 being about a jailbait girl not the song jailbait.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:01 PM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I think he was referring to 17 being about a jailbait girl not the song jailbait.
I know, it was a joke.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:19 PM 05-08-2009
I know, it was a joke.
Well you suck at jokes :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:53 PM 05-08-2009
The early stuff was good. Loved "Blackout".
What song was that? I'm having a difficult time recalling much Winger other than "Heading for a Heartbreak."

Of course, I don't recall much technically awesome about that song either.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:54 PM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
What song was that? I'm having a difficult time recalling much Winger other than "Heading for a Heartbreak."

she's only 17 oh and fuck you for getting heading for a heartbreak in my head I thought I drank away the part of my brain that stored that shitstorm of a song, but nope Now it all comes back like a mullet dipped in hi karate
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:04 PM 05-08-2009
she's only 17 oh and **** you for getting heading for a heartbreak in my head I thought I drank away the part of my brain that stored that shitstorm of a song, but nope Now it all comes back like a mullet dipped in hi karate
In 1990, Winger was nominated for an American Music Award for "Best New Heavy Metal Band".
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:01 PM 05-08-2009

"Blackout" was Scorpions, not Winger.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:25 PM 05-08-2009

Listen to Reb Beach shredding at the end of the song (Album cut, not single).
[Reply]
Consistent1 09:21 AM 05-08-2009
I only have one more thing to add to this.....Dane's true identity.....drumroll please........mother-fucking George Lynch.....
[Reply]
Page 5 of 21
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up