ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 93
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
FringeNC 06:40 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Is this guy's denial likely to be true? Wasn't Brooke Pryor in contact with the Espinals? If so, wouldn't Brooke have asked for a copy of the tape?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:42 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Is this guy's denial likely to be true? Wasn't Brooke Pryor in contact with the Espinals? If so, wouldn't Brooke have asked for a copy of the tape?
So, why did Angie Ricono state in April that the unaired parts have 'intimate details, names of others, and them talking to security", and why did she say it was "not newsworthy"??

Jeff Rosen is LYING
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:25 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
So, why did Angie Ricono state in April that the unaired parts have 'intimate details, names of others, and them talking to security", and why did she say it was "not newsworthy"??

Jeff Rosen is LYING
Jeff Rosen works for the KCStar. Ricono works for KCTV5. Not completely ludicrous to think the Star didn’t have the entire audio.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:13 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Jeff Rosen works for the KCStar. Ricono works for KCTV5. Not completely ludicrous to think the Star didn’t have the entire audio.
I feel like this whole thing is too complicated for people to follow. :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:17 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Then it's Rosen's fault for not requesting it before he sent his minions out on hit pieces.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:58 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Then it's Rosen's fault for not requesting it before he sent his minions out on hit pieces.
There's no way in hell that KCTV5 is going to give the full audio to a competing media outlet.

With that said, The Star shouldn't be writing stories on his presumed guilt when they knew they didn't have access to all the information.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:13 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
There's no way in hell that KCTV5 is going to give the full audio to a competing media outlet.

With that said, The Star shouldn't be writing stories on his presumed guilt when they knew they didn't have access to all the information.
Not to mention in all of their pieces and radio appearances they gave this look that they had so much more information...
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:21 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yet people thought they had it because they acted like they had all this info no one else had....you guys made that bed.
Exactly, I think they figured more bad stuff would keep coming out about Reek and they could claim they had prior knowledge of it for a scoop.

"See I told you that I had more damning info, and here it is!!"

Now they are crying up a storm-"We didn't have all the facts- TV 5 fucked us!"

They all bet Red on the Roulette table but it came up Black!
[Reply]
007 03:17 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Exactly, I think they figured more bad stuff would keep coming out about Reek and they could claim they had prior knowledge of it for a scoop.

"See I told you that I had more damning info, and here it is!!"

Now they are crying up a storm-"We didn't have all the facts- TV 5 fucked us!"

They all bet Red on the Roulette table but it came up Black!
No the bet on green. One slot.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 04:37 PM 07-11-2019
This is just ludicrous.

Basic rules of sourcing in journalism:

1. Does the source have some kind of axe to grind?

2. Do you have all the facts necessary to form your reporting?

It is clear the tape was made by Espinal without Tyreek’s knowledge to benefit her position. Heck, they reported at the time that it was an “insurance policy.” No way could they not have known it was not a slanted piece of evidence.

It is also clear from Ricona’s reporting that the tape was aired incomplete. They took the word of a fellow journalist that it was materially complete but then formed their opinions based on her false and incorrect representation.

They can now try to hide behind “we didn’t know” all they want. It was crap reporting and they know it. The more the KC media tries to circle the wagons the more inept they look.

I’ve seen better reporting from YouTube influencers.
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:46 AM 07-12-2019
Anybody cake then leave this bitches ass and break her heart yet?
[Reply]
FAX 06:34 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Anybody cake then leave this bitches ass and break her heart yet?
Have you perused a photograph of that Tub o' Guts she married, Mr. ptlyon?

That dude ain't leaving anybody anytime soon. He may not be able to walk.

FAX
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:26 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
Have not. So there's a scrabble for the last helping of mac n cheese?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:37 PM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Have not. So there's a scrabble for the last helping of mac n cheese?
You know where those two are headed? Heart disease and death.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:31 PM 07-18-2019
:-)

Bets on level of access Chiefs give you?

— The Mahomes Era (@MahomesWatch) July 18, 2019

The Bachelorette has about as much reality in it as your reporting. Stay away from the Chiefs.

— pennywiserekt (@pennywiserekt) July 18, 2019

[Reply]
Page 41 of 93
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Up