ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>In the mood for a festive celebration Christmas!
HonestChieffan 11:35 AM 11-23-2018
I was going to wait but with a big winter storm headed in and a return to Christmas like weather, why not, right?

There are many great classics and will be sure to enjoy them over the next few weeks. But here is a newcomer to Christmas music...great voice and really well done, I have the new album and it's worth the price!

Christmas music and festive times putting up decorations, a fire in fireplace and snow falling outside is just perfect. 32 days till we celebrate the birth of the Savior!! We are all blessed!!

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:20 PM 12-03-2018
'Christians Face Imminent Extinction in the Middle East,' Says Archbishop of Canterbury

'As we approach Christmas, we need to pray for them and speak out for them,' added Justin Welby

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-...bury-1.6717508
HCF supported actions that caused the extinction of Christians. Has no remorse for having done so either. Whatta' guy! God will remember this on Judgement Day despite his phony cover of holiday cheer and celebration.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:21 PM 12-03-2018
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:22 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
My absolute favorite. Thank you!!! Such a Holy Night for us all!!
[Reply]
stevieray 08:29 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Too bad you're not really one of the "faithful." So ""all come ye'" doesn't include you. Jesus condemns you too.
You sound like the Accuser in this post.

I would strongly urge you to reconsider your actions.

You're not persecuting HCF, you're persecuting Christ.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:30 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
My absolute favorite. Thank you!!! Such a Holy Night for us all!!
My pleasure and Amen!
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:30 PM 12-04-2018

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir always does brilliant work. You could just listen to their entire work of Holiday Music and be uplifted. 21 days till Christmas!!!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:10 PM 12-04-2018

[Reply]
listopencil 01:03 PM 12-05-2018
I'm going to throw this in here just because I like it:

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 01:41 PM 12-05-2018
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'm going to throw this in here just because I like it:

Thats awesome!!! Hope others see it. Thank you for sharing one I would not have heard. Hope your holiday is amazing!!
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:18 PM 12-06-2018

Karen Carpenter had such a fantastic voice, she passed far too young. Another example of a troubled person who didn't get help in time.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:27 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Over four thousand years ago, the Egyptians treated domestic cats as if they were deified beings.

Cats have not forgotten this fact.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:00 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Over four thousand years ago, the Egyptians treated domestic cats as if they were deified beings.

Cats have not forgotten this fact.
A good mouser deserves our respect and a place in any Christmas celebration.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:08 PM 12-06-2018
Maybe the best scene in my favorite Christmas movie, watched it just now on AMC... nothings quite as magical as those old reel to reels

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:11 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Maybe the best scene in my favorite Christmas movie, watched it just now on AMC... nothings quite as magical as those old reel to reels

Hits home!!! Thank you for sharing
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:27 PM 12-06-2018
A good friend of mine and a producer I've worked with just dropped this Christmas cheer.

Bethlehem - Trey Johnson & Friends from Fresh Focus Films on Vimeo.

[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up