ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>In the mood for a festive celebration Christmas!
HonestChieffan 11:35 AM 11-23-2018
I was going to wait but with a big winter storm headed in and a return to Christmas like weather, why not, right?

There are many great classics and will be sure to enjoy them over the next few weeks. But here is a newcomer to Christmas music...great voice and really well done, I have the new album and it's worth the price!

Christmas music and festive times putting up decorations, a fire in fireplace and snow falling outside is just perfect. 32 days till we celebrate the birth of the Savior!! We are all blessed!!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:07 AM 11-25-2018

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:36 AM 11-26-2018
Blizzard a day after 60 degrees and now in teens headed to single digits.....

I really do enjoy this song and video, Christmas is such a time to reflect on all our blessings!!

[Reply]
listopencil 02:39 PM 11-26-2018

[Reply]
listopencil 10:03 AM 11-27-2018
As much as I like to give you a hard time, HCF, here's a Christmas song for you:

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:31 AM 11-27-2018
Originally Posted by listopencil:
As much as I like to give you a hard time, HCF, here's a Christmas song for you:

Its all good Mr Listo. There are so many here who do enjoy the music, its not a problem taking a few little in fun jabs from others.

Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's new one is a great song....

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:36 AM 11-27-2018
https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...hristmas-songs

What a fantastic talent. A St Louis boy at that. All that fame and still grounded with values.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:35 PM 12-03-2018
It's a wonderful season. As we get closer to the ultimate celebration of the birth of the baby Jesus, we can enjoy the fun Christmas songs that always bring joy to the season and memories of happy times as children.

It amazes me the people who find it somehow good to try to spoil the wonders of the holiday. Now these sad people, in need of the blessings of the season, cast their dark blanket on Rudolph.

Can we all come together and celebrate a wonderful time!!!

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:43 PM 12-03-2018
disHonestChieffan's filthy dark soul needs an exorcism to cleanse it from his mortal and cardinal sins of which there are many. Things like calling for mass murder of innocents. Judgement day is coming for you.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:00 PM 12-03-2018
Rudolph is fun and brings such joy to children, as well as adults who can still be happy and fun.

As well we celebrate the birth of the baby Jesus, O Come all Ye Faithful welcomes believers and all, even the bitter who need the blessings to come into their life. All are welcome in the church of your choice.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:09 PM 12-03-2018
The song Exorcism

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:11 PM 12-03-2018
:-)

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:14 PM 12-03-2018
Ares represents the dark and violent part of ourselves.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:19 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Rudolph is fun and brings such joy to children, as well as adults who can still be happy and fun.

As well we celebrate the birth of the baby Jesus, O Come all Ye Faithful welcomes believers and all, even the bitter who need the blessings to come into their life. All are welcome in the church of your choice.
Too bad you're not really one of the "faithful." So ""all come ye'" doesn't include you. Jesus condemns you too.

The antiChrist will fool a lot of people too, despite his outwardly appearance of being Christian, God-like and divine. You are one of the easily fooled or his spawn.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:37 PM 12-03-2018

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:17 PM 12-03-2018
So back to fun...we can still have fun? The SJW's have decided we can't smile and enjoy "Baby, It's Cold Outside"

Dean Martin did it so well....

And for the record, it is cold outside and headed to the 20's!!!

[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up