ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>In the mood for a festive celebration Christmas!
HonestChieffan 11:35 AM 11-23-2018
I was going to wait but with a big winter storm headed in and a return to Christmas like weather, why not, right?

There are many great classics and will be sure to enjoy them over the next few weeks. But here is a newcomer to Christmas music...great voice and really well done, I have the new album and it's worth the price!

Christmas music and festive times putting up decorations, a fire in fireplace and snow falling outside is just perfect. 32 days till we celebrate the birth of the Savior!! We are all blessed!!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:12 AM 11-24-2018

[Reply]
stevieray 10:49 AM 11-24-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Baphomet likes Old Fuddy Duddy music.
Cmon BEP, you're better than this.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:26 PM 11-24-2018
Itchy Balls
Satan Calls...
Baph is on his way!

[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:27 PM 11-24-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
TRUMP

Da Man!!! :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:28 PM 11-24-2018
Have a Twisted Christmas with Baphomet!

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:31 PM 11-24-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
When I see HCF get corrected for similar behavior perhaps I'll stop. So far it's one-sided. I only do such things in retaliation and he started it. What's good for him should be good for me. No one says anything to him though. So I must pour it on thicker. I'll admit to that
[Reply]
Over Yonder 12:54 PM 11-24-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Baphomet likes Old Fuddy Duddy music.
Hey, wait just a minute there you young whipper snapper:-) , define old fuddy duddy music. Probably my all time favorite is George Jones. Are you saying I'm an old fuddy duddy too?

:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:10 PM 11-24-2018
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Hey, wait just a minute there you young whipper snapper:-) , define old fuddy duddy music. Probably my all time favorite is George Jones. Are you saying I'm an old fuddy duddy too?

You're too nice a guy for me to be concerned with what music you like. So, I respect your choices.

I just don't understand why Political threads in the Lounge get moved to DC, but Lounge threads put in DC don't get moved to the Lounge, or to other forums like Media. Another is TLO's troll threads put in Romper Room.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:20 PM 11-24-2018
White Trash Christmas

One part at beginning is NSFW.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:25 PM 11-24-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
No, she's not.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:41 PM 11-24-2018
Another White Trash Christmas. Very Festive!

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:24 PM 11-24-2018
We had lunch today with Nebraska and Missouri friends,got our watches at the Apple store and spent time in some stores we needed to go to. Its pretty amazing this year people do seem more upbeat, the Roasterie coffee shop was packed at 830 am, houllihans was a packed house as well as Apple doing the usual land office business.

On way home this song came on...Amy Grant has an awesome voice.

[Reply]
Taco John 03:56 PM 11-24-2018
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
I was going to wait but with a big winter storm headed in and a return to Christmas like weather, why not, right?

There are many great classics and will be sure to enjoy them over the next few weeks. But here is a newcomer to Christmas music...great voice and really well done, I have the new album and it's worth the price!

Christmas music and festive times putting up decorations, a fire in fireplace and snow falling outside is just perfect. 32 days till we celebrate the birth of the Savior!! We are all blessed!!

Awesome! My soul needed this.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:57 PM 11-24-2018
OK.....Time for some REAL Christmas Cheer!!

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:01 AM 11-25-2018
Sivarama Swami on Christmas Celebrations

[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up